Wrye Bash/Smash/Flash Patcher updates

wrye bash wrye flash wipz

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:00 AM

Yeah, or just right click the tab bar and it brings up all possible tabs.

#32 Sharlikran

Sharlikran

Citizen

• Mod Authors
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:00 PM

Uploaded 307.0.7 links are updated in OP.

Updated to Utumno's latest refactored code. I am still looking for anyone who has more information on the Save Game header for Fallout 4. If you think you can decode the header of the save game more then it is please contact me.

NOTE: This update includes cutting edge changes from the 307 Beta for Skyrim and Oblivion. Until an official release a change log isn't possible as the Beta is still a work in progress. However, Utumno has improved performance and made various BugFixes. Bug fixes not included would be updates to Skyrim Patchers or Oblivion Patchers via CBash or PBash (Python Routines).

Uploaded 307.0.8 links are updated in OP.

Replaced the loot32.dll with an older copy from 307.0.6. This was done to resolve an issue for Skyrim where Bash tags were added to mods for no reason. The issue seems to be resolved for Arthmoor at least who helped me do the testing.

Edited by Sharlikran, 17 January 2016 - 09:20 PM.

#33 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:48 AM

Thanks for the update!

#34 fuuunexus

fuuunexus

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:03 AM

Can you enable the patchers for FO3 and NV in the experimental builds? Most of them are the same as Oblivion and Oblivion's patchers seem to be enabled.

#35 Sharlikran

Sharlikran

Citizen

• Mod Authors
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:38 AM

Fuuunexus the reason they aren't enabled is because they wouldn't work. The code is for Oblivion only. So I have to take some variables/code and put it in the separate file under the Oblivion game folder. Then I have to copy that code to Skyrim, FO3 and FNV and then update it even if the code or variables are empty for Skyrim.  The problem is I don't know python so I have an even harder time doing that.  I kind of gave up due to lack of help a while back.  I am however, going to try and get more updated.  For now please use Valda's versions for FO3 and FNV.

#36 Van555

Van555

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:19 PM

It's weird that I'm pumped about this but the increased bash tag coverage is hype.

#37 zilav

zilav

Commander

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:13 PM

People needed to test the updated Skyrim patcher

http://forums.bethso...5#entry25158428

This is a python version though, so you need to have prerequisites installed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wrye bash, wrye flash, wipz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users