Perkus Maximus (PerMa - PaMa) Pack

I'm already running full REGS+STEP Ext+PerMa+survival packs - no issues. 

I'm not tech savvy or anything but is there anything you would like to know about my load order etc that might help you? 

I also have the same setup but with SPERG on a different profile.

I've been trying to do the same again but with Requiem but... Requiem won't even run with no other mods, never been able to set it up!

Requiem runs fine even with large mod set ups. It does touch nearly everything in Skyrim and so removes the need for a ton of mods but can be made to work with them trough patches. PerMa would not be compatible in any way though, nor SPERG etc...

I have never experienced such difficulty if running Requiem on an otherwise modless install - should work like a charm. If not an install problem then likely an ini or game file issue.

::):

I noticed with my 10fps drop issue (probably script lag due to the renderer being too busy) that switching ENB off completely solved the issue. This says that script load vs graphics overhauls is not quite balanced on my system. Of all the overhauled items in SRLE, REGS and Perma (+Animal Tweaks), which would be the best thing to reduce or remove?

I was considering a look at SMIM as I know that hits GPUs pretty hard, other than that I'm not too sure what would hit hard. Scriptwise, I can't work out what is fire and forget and what is constantly firing. Anyone have any pearls of wisdom I can try?

Also I'll impart something that make you raise an eyebrow, turning SSAO off in ENB made 0fps difference which completely throws me. Only thing I can think is that script load is pretty much maxed and is holding the fps down at 25-40.

• +1 1

Hmm ok. Animal Tweaks doesn't use any scripts, just a few tweaks but looking through both SIC and AT, AT tweaks things like base wolves etc which SIC doesn't touch. I removed a LOD mod that had been removed (and I had missed this removal) from SRLE and had 2 hours smooth gameplay until an encounter fired which CTD'd. A move in the right direction methinks. Now I just have to streamline a couple of things, remove AT, amend a script from Dovahkriid and possibly I'll have a mostly stable build. I just need to work out what encounters are causing the CTD so that I can either remove them or tone them down.

Also, just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to bounce ideas and get input on issues regarding this :)

I think I will rebuild my MO mod selection from scratch. Delete and reinstall everything. Every time I start a new game, choose vanilla start, choose Hadvar, get to Riverwood, speak to Alvor. I then go to the forge, speak to Alvor to sell items and, without fail, every time I do this... game drops to 10fps and stays there. ENB toggled off will up the fps back to a decent level but something is firing a script that just doesn't work. I've removed a few mods and it makes no difference.

As I have a pretty high specced PC and seem to be the only one suffering from this, there must be something wrong with my files... it's the only thing I can come up with.

For some reason, my ranged weapons skill tree appears to be invisible. The constellation doesn't even show up, but I am still able to gain experience in it as I can see the exp bar moving up. When I try entering the skill tree, it automatically sends me over to an adjacent one. Any advice? Thanks!

For some reason, my ranged weapons skill tree appears to be invisible. The constellation doesn't even show up, but I am still able to gain experience in it as I can see the exp bar moving up. When I try entering the skill tree, it automatically sends me over to an adjacent one. Any advice? Thanks!

The PerMa Ranged patch is buggy - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60742

You need to copy 0000044E to the ranged patch (Or whatever merged patch you make) and change FULL - name to "Ranged Wpns"

For those of you using SRLE+REGS+Perma, are you using any combat or enemy scaling mods? I was thinking of using Skyre's AI/Zones/Scaling and Combat Evolved, but as I've not yet tried Perma, I don't really know what would play well with it.