251 replies to this topic

#226 Mator

Mator

Thane

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:29 PM

Here's developer build v0.4.1, which includes a fix to recognizing sorted arrays when record prototyping and a rebuilt Smash.All setting for Skyrim.  This should fix how Smash.All was handling leveled lists and other arrays.

#227 Palada

Palada

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:25 AM

Sorry for the noob question, but is this supposed to replace Wrye Bash bashed patch? is it already stable enough to do so?

#228 Mator

Mator

Thane

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:18 PM

Sorry for the noob question, but is this supposed to replace Wrye Bash bashed patch? is it already stable enough to do so?

Please read the OP.  :)

#229 Palada

Palada

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:17 PM

Please read the OP.  :)

Thanks, im getting used to it, but i dont know if i should turn any mod off like after running the bashed patch

#230 Mator

Mator

Thane

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:54 AM

Thanks, im getting used to it, but i dont know if i should turn any mod off like after running the bashed patch

The functionality is there but it isn't working.  Will be working in the next update.  :)

#231 Palada

Palada

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:15 AM

The functionality is there but it isn't working.  Will be working in the next update.  :)

Awesome, its sooo fast i had goosebumps xD

#232 twizz0r

twizz0r

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:27 AM

Not sure if this is the right place:

getting these from SSEEdit:

[00:59] Background Loader: <Warning: File [4D] SmashedPatch.esp with Group GRUP Cell Children of WhiterunDrunkenHuntsman "The Drunken Huntsman" [CELL:000165B7] is missing an overriden record for WhiterunDrunkenHuntsman "The Drunken Huntsman" [CELL:000165B7]
[00:59] Background Loader: <Warning: File [4D] SmashedPatch.esp with Group GRUP Cell Children of FalkreathDeadMansDrink "Dead Man's Drink" [CELL:0003A184] is missing an overriden record for FalkreathDeadMansDrink "Dead Man's Drink" [CELL:0003A184]

Any ideas on whats happening and how to fix? Thanks!

Logs: https://www.dropbox....MS-Logs.7z?dl=0

#233 Mator

Mator

Thane

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:37 AM

Twizzor: It looks like the CELL was removed as an ITM from the smashed patch even though it had children.  That seems odd because the ITM removal code isn't supposed to remove a record if it has children.

A quick fix you can do is to just copy that CELL record as override from one of your master files to the Smashed Patch (it doesn't matter which one, all versions of the record in your load order are the same).  That should fix the error.  I'll see if I can recreate the error on my end given the logs you've provided.  If I can recreate it then maybe I can figure out why it's happening and prevent it in the future.

Edited by Mator, 31 March 2017 - 11:38 AM.

#234 twizz0r

twizz0r

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:48 PM

Twizzor: It looks like the CELL was removed as an ITM from the smashed patch even though it had children.  That seems odd because the ITM removal code isn't supposed to remove a record if it has children.

A quick fix you can do is to just copy that CELL record as override from one of your master files to the Smashed Patch (it doesn't matter which one, all versions of the record in your load order are the same).  That should fix the error.  I'll see if I can recreate the error on my end given the logs you've provided.  If I can recreate it then maybe I can figure out why it's happening and prevent it in the future.

Yep did the trick. Thanks for the quick response and let me know if you need anymore info from me!

#235 Satur9

Satur9

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:18 PM

I have similar errors as Twizz0r reported, but with Skyrim Classic, Oldrim or whatever we're calling it these days:

[02:09] Background Loader: <Warning: File [46] Smash.esp with Group GRUP Cell Children of SolitudeJail01 "Castle Dour Dungeon" [CELL:00056E88] is missing an overriden record for SolitudeJail01 "Castle Dour Dungeon" [CELL:00056E88]

[02:09] Background Loader: <Warning: File [46] Smash.esp with Group GRUP Cell Children of ThalmorEmbassy01 "Thalmor Embassy" [CELL:0007C98B] is missing an overriden record for ThalmorEmbassy01 "Thalmor Embassy" [CELL:0007C98B]

Copying the CELL records from USLEEP to the smashed patch seems to have fixed the errors.

I'm not quite sure which logs to upload, but if you let me know which ones you need, I'd be happy to upload them.

#236 Mator

Mator

Thane

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:50 PM

Good to know Satur9.  I think I have enough information.  I just have to figure out why the current code isn't working properly for certain cells.

#237 twizz0r

twizz0r

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:14 PM

Hey Mator,

I'm getting fails:

Exception copying record WeatherPineForest [REGN:0002A72D] : Assertion failure (E:\dev\git\smash\lib\xedit\wbImplementation.pas, line 4179)
Exception copying record WeatherMountains [REGN:0004D7FD] : Assertion failure (E:\dev\git\smash\lib\xedit\wbImplementation.pas, line 4179)
Exception copying record WeatherJaphetsFolly [REGN:00069E2B] : Assertion failure (E:\dev\git\smash\lib\xedit\wbImplementation.pas, line 4179)

etc...

pretty sure my load order is ok (MO2 and LOOT don't complain and i see noting out of whack). No issues with missing masters either.

any ideas?

Logs/fails/Jsons: https://www.dropbox....k/smash.7z?dl=0

Thanks!

Edited by twizz0r, 04 April 2017 - 12:17 PM.

#238 twizz0r

twizz0r

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:16 AM

Hey Mator,

I'm getting fails:

Exception copying record WeatherPineForest [REGN:0002A72D] : Assertion failure (E:\dev\git\smash\lib\xedit\wbImplementation.pas, line 4179)
Exception copying record WeatherMountains [REGN:0004D7FD] : Assertion failure (E:\dev\git\smash\lib\xedit\wbImplementation.pas, line 4179)
Exception copying record WeatherJaphetsFolly [REGN:00069E2B] : Assertion failure (E:\dev\git\smash\lib\xedit\wbImplementation.pas, line 4179)

etc...

pretty sure my load order is ok (MO2 and LOOT don't complain and i see noting out of whack). No issues with missing masters either.

any ideas?

Logs/fails/Jsons: https://www.dropbox....k/smash.7z?dl=0

Thanks!

These errors went away...maybe it  was sth in my load order.

#239 dubious

dubious

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:00 AM

Clarification please.

Previously in threads (here or on AKFMods; after going through both today I lost track) you stated that the game and official DLCs should not be selected when creating a "Smash Patch".

Currently with v0.4.1, I can't get the "OK" button to enable on the initial "Plugins Selection" window (prior to Smash splash screen) unless I select the game and DLC ESM files for Fallout New Vegas.  Later this seemed to hold true when actually selecting plugins for the patch itself after creating an "Smash.All" setting.

Has that advice about ESMs changed?

-Dubious-

#240 Mator

Mator

Thane

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:37 AM

Clarification please.

Previously in threads (here or on AKFMods; after going through both today I lost track) you stated that the game and official DLCs should not be selected when creating a "Smash Patch".

Currently with v0.4.1, I can't get the "OK" button to enable on the initial "Plugins Selection" window (prior to Smash splash screen) unless I select the game and DLC ESM files for Fallout New Vegas.  Later this seemed to hold true when actually selecting plugins for the patch itself after creating an "Smash.All" setting.

Has that advice about ESMs changed?

-Dubious-

You have to load the master plugins, but you don't need to add them to a smashed patch in the program.  I still don't think it's good practice to patch them, but there are certain very specific circumstances where it may be necessary.  More research is needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users