• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#241 dubious

dubious

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

Thanks.  I've put together a "quick start" guide for other games in general: primarily focused on building the "Smash.All" settings for new games and supplementing with later information not covered in the tutorial video.  In your "copious spare time" :lol: , do let me know if I got anything wrong.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubious, 08 April 2017 - 04:55 PM.

#242 Mator

Mator

Thane

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:35 PM

That's awesome Dubious!  Thanks for putting that together!  :)

I'll try to make some settings for FNV and other games here soon.

#243 twizz0r

twizz0r

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:43 AM

Thanks.  I've put together a "quick start" guide for other games in general: primarily focused on building the "Smash.All" settings for new games and supplementing with later information not covered in the tutorial video.  In your "copious spare time" :lol: , do let me know if I got anything wrong.

-Dubious-

Really nice work there. Thanks!

#244 twizz0r

twizz0r

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:49 AM

Previously

I've been playing around with my setup which means I've been running MS a lot. Might be coincidence, but I noticed this morning that if i delete my previous Smashed Patch altogether from MO2 and then run MS I get the fails above. However, if i run MS with the Smashed Patch still in my load order, toggle rebuild status and run MS with the same settings on the  same load order, they go away.

Curious.

Edited by twizz0r, 10 April 2017 - 07:50 AM.

#245 GSDFan

GSDFan

Jarl

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

I'll try to make some settings for FNV and other games here soon.

I kind of cheated a little and ran two instances of Smash and duplicated your Skyrim Bash settings for Fallout 4. There were some differences in some settings and I just left it out for Fallout 4 or tried to make a best guess between the data. I made my Smash Patch and just played for a couple of hours.

All my previous attempts failed with various faults like crash to desktop at start and infinite black screen. I am not a smart person when it comes to this stuff, but the results I got were enjoyable when the game started and ran.

Back to breaking my game one mod at a time.

#246 dubious

dubious

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:26 AM

Oops.  Wrong thread.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubious, 20 April 2017 - 01:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users