Skyrim 3D

lenyskills

Hello,

I follow the STEP 2.2.8, it's really incredible and without bug or crash for me. It's so beautifull. Very big thanks for your team.

I'd like to put the Helix mod (3d vision) with the step but i dont know how to run together the d3d9.dll of the mod for ENb and the d3d9.dll of the helix mod.

Can you help me for this request? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Sorry for ma bad english, i'm french.

I tried to install the helix mod. I changed the name of the d3d9.dll of the enb to enb_d3d9.dll. The game works with helix mod and the STEP and is very nice and more immersive in 3d but the enb is broken. I tried to add the line in the d3d9settings.ini of the helix mod (as they say to do to install 2 d3d9.dll) ProxyLib = H : Steam\SteamApps...\Skyrim\enb_d3d9.dll . THe games works, the enb seems to work but the shadow disapear. IF you have an idea of my problem ? :)

I tried this in the enblocal.ini but the game doesn't work : (for this part, perhaps i have to do something else but if i do this ==> InitProxyFunctions=true : game doesn't work)

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=d3d9_Helix.dll

I tried this too and the game works but not the patch for the 3d :

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=d3d9_Helix.dll

And finally i tried this : https://helixmod.blogspot.fr/2012/08/guidehow-to-install-helixmod-game-fixes.html 

The games works, the 3d too but not shadows and the enb i don t know if it works properly (i see in the menu in the top of the screen the enb is ok but not in game)

I don't know what to do to run together the 2 d3d9. The game stay incredible without the enb and with the patch of 3d. I m going to take this solution

Perhaps, i'm going to test the injector version but the STEP recommands the wrapper version i believe. I don't want to break skyrim with allll the mods installed ... and without crash or bugs :)

it's true that skyrim with the STEP is already amazing with 3D. 

anyway thank you very much for your help,

see you soon

• 3 weeks later...

In fact, it s perfect. From i ve played a long time with 3D, and i realized it s incredible. If you want to see your STEP in 3D, i made any pics, you can see on the site nvidia (https://photos.3dvisionlive.com/dn/uploads/?full=1) ; Name : lenyskills, name of the pics : skyrim with STEP 2.2.8

I'm waiting for the STEP 2.3.0:) 

2.2.9.1 is coming first, and probably coming soon since we've already started testing a lot of mods. We are still kinda waiting on some updates for stuff like the forum software and the semantic media wiki stuff before we can really move on to 2.3.0.