Immersive HUD - iHUD (by Gopher)

Neovalen

• 1 month later...

I don't mind testing it myself, I haven't used iHUD in a while, and I was downloading Climates of Tamriel for a Test as well (Not sure if all of the errors were fixed.)

EDIT

To Summarize, Besidilo is absolutely right, Add IHUD back in, because it seemed to be looking damned well with the Addition of SkyUI. The Mod Configuration Menu works well too.

• 1 year later...

OK. I'm going to start this thread up again...

I have noticed lately that iHUD is gone from MCM entirely. I have a STEP 2.7/2.8 install going and it is just not there. The HUD does not seem to act like it is there either. Tried uninstalling and re-installing with no luck. (I use MO). Tried the console commands to disable/re-enable. No luck. Tried turning off active effect overlay in SkyUi with no luck. I even moved the load order in MO to after SkyUi in case there was a script issue. Nope... I have noticed this in my STEP profile and in my profile with lots-o-goodies added onto STEP.

Anybody have any suggestions from the Experts?

• 1 year later...

Not really the correct place to post that question, you probably should ask Nexus if it really concerns you.

However I wouldn't be too concerned about the differing results from VT. Each file you download could be coming from a different server as Nexus uses a distributed network to handle the actual file downloads.

• 1 year later...

Hello, I've been having this odd bug with this mod. The MCM menu doesn't work well with this mod as options I tick do not actually work (such as not activating crosshair when looking at interactables), when I crouch, all crosshair disappears (no aiming for third person unless I eyeball it) and when I look at interactablesthe crosshair shows up and never goes away. 

I'd appreciate some help!