ENB Guide

z929669

There's an option in 'input' section of in-game ENB config to select 'no key' for any of the functions, which will set the key to 0 (zero) in enblocal.ini.  If editing the file manually, I'd also set it to zero just for consistency, e.g.

[iNPUT]
//shift
KeyCombination=16
//f12
KeyUseEffect=0
//home
KeyFPSLimit=0
//num /       106
KeyShowFPS=107
//print screen
KeyScreenshot=44
//enter
KeyEditor=13
//f4
KeyFreeVRAM=0
KeyBruteForce=0

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This Guide has been updated

The Guide has had a bit of a rewrite. All of the relevant information is still there, however, all remaining game-specific content has been reworked to be applicable to all games. Any game-specific content will be hosted within their Gamespaces or on subpages and linked to from within the Guide. Doing this focuses this Guide on ENBSeries, itself, rather than content specific to any single game. During this rewrite most of the "fluff" from the content was also removed, meaning if it wasn't adding anything relevant to the content it was removed or condensed. The additional random updates completed were:

• Several headings were renamed
  • Removed or converted some unnecessary Alerts to FC templates
  • Replaced the preformatted boxes with syntax enabled boxes
  • All instruction sets were condensed using Spoilers
  • Most of the ELE content was removed (most modules were never realized to full-release states before JawZ retired)

As content expands for ENBSeries, it will likely be moved from this main Guide onto subpages.

• 5 months later...

Hol találom az ENB-beállítást ebben a tömörített fájlban: enbseries_skyrim_v0467.zip. Emiatt kérdezem:

1. Bontsa ki az ENB Preset archívumának tartalmát a tervezett helyre (általában a játék mappájában található enbseries mappába).  
Edited by wolfw

21 minutes ago, wolfw said:

Where can I find the ENB preset within this compressed file: enbseries_skyrim_v0467.zip

Browse to http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrimse.htm , click the latest version (v0.466) at the bottom of the page, then click the download link at the bottom of the next page. it looks as if v0.467 hasn't been released yet.

58 minutes ago, wolfw said:

The latest ENB is not in the wrapper version
this: decompiler_46e.dll. Where do I look? Is necessary ?

I think you mean d3dcompiler_46e.dll that's included in the WrapperVersion folder of ENBSeries.zip

31 minutes ago, wolfw said:

Where can I find the ENB preset within this compressed file: enbseries_skyrim_v0467.zip

The file structures have change a bit, so I updated the instructions:

Extract the contents of the "WrapperVersion" into the game folder (e.g., ..\Steam\steamapps\common\GameFolder). Note that only *.ini, *.dll files and the \enbseries\ folder are required.

13 minutes ago, Greg said:

Brose to http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrimse.htm , click the latest version (v0.466) at the bottom of the page, then click the download link at the bottom of the next page. it looks as if v0.467 hasn't been released yet.

I think you mean d3dcompiler_46e.dll that's included in the WrapperVersion folder of ENBSeries.zip

0.467 is available for SLE, so that's just a tad different. The updated instructions apply to both I believe.

I fixed a few more of the instructions in that section, which were a bit redundant or nonsensical. The ENB 'preset' is provided by a mod author, and should detail all requirements and instructions for installation. We only need to instruct about installing ENBSeries itself.

We need eyes on these edits and the larger context of this article as it all needs an update I think.

30 minutes ago, z929669 said:

I fixed a few more of the instructions in that section, which were a bit redundant or nonsensical. The ENB 'preset' is provided by a mod author, and should detail all requirements and instructions for installation. We only need to instruct about installing ENBSeries itself.

We need eyes on these edits and the larger context of this article as it all needs an update I think.

Well, you did remove mention of INI settings that need to be disabled for anyone, regardless of preset.

I gave this a large review back in July or so. It shouldn't need much, if any updating.

8 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

Well, you did remove mention of INI settings that need to be disabled for anyone, regardless of preset.

I gave this a large review back in July or so. It shouldn't need much, if any updating.

I will fix that now. I also just fixed some of what I had in my flurry to correct. I downloaded the latest ENBSeries for both SLE and SSE, so they have changed.

• 1 year later...

ENB Series 0.484 (SSE) had some updates during the last couple of days.

Fixed vanilla god rays for iNumSplits=3 (default is 2) parameter of SkyrimPrefs.ini, which is number of shadow cascades. Now possible to have higher quality longer range shadows.

Fixed eyes and some transparent hairs for complex particle lights.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mercury71 said:

0.484 updated again

Fixed blending bug with some types of particle lights. Fixed game refraction bugs for glass and added support of thickness adjusting of it as alpha channel of texture. Optimized ExpandHDR performance for water.

Hmmm. Boris should increment the version when things are changed.