Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture (by Arndas)

oqhansoloqo

Discussion thread:
Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture by Arndas
Wiki Link

While the old "Skill Interface by Tko007[/size]Skill Interface Retexture" mod was removed from the Nexus and thus got removed from STEP, this one is available.

Note from the new author: "Are you the same guy (Tko007) that made the older version?
No, I am a different guy. Tko007 has been inactive for quite a while, so I decided to remake the mod. I did not use any of his files for the creation of this mod (other than for reference). I also created some extra options (there were fewer options in the original mod) that are completely new."

He also includes a retexturing of the werewolf perk tree from Dawnguard.

Accepted for STEP 2.2.9.1. Install options are still needed.

• 4 weeks later...

So, since I'm a screenshot cyborg, here's some of this mod. I just took some of the nebula and then one of the star and perk lines. I'm not 100% sure what options, but I know it's the HDR Nebula with Irradiant Stars, Perk Line color Blue, Perk Star Enhanced Default, and Constellation default HD + DG. The Perk line design is either option 3 or 4. There is also a HD Werewolf moon that I didn't do because I'm lazy, but not as lazy as everyone else. Just throwing that out there in a very passive aggressive way.  ::P:

STEP->SSIRT

Green Nebula

rCBrbtK.jpglkAfmqD.jpg

red nebula

s7FhVU5.jpgu2cHILn.jpg

blue nebula

FidUD5i.jpgOyTZ0zC.jpg

perk Stars and perk lines

7xFdPr0.jpgGqqU5rY.jpg

I really like the HDR nebula. I mean it's pretty much for the same as the mod that was already in STEP, so I don't know how it wouldn't get into the guide. 

• 10 months later...