v2.2.9.1 Development

TechAngel85

Thank you for the precisions!

I'm fully aware this kind of work is mostly done "behind the scene", but there will usually be indicators of the development outside of the private areas, if not in the changelog, then on the forums. And when I see things like "I forgot about this thread" and weeks of total silence, it looks deader than rock.

In any case, I hope these comments are not taken as misplaced criticism. You guys have a life and so do I. It's perfectly fine that "it's ready when it's ready", but it looked like it was more inactive than that and I needed to make sure that was mistaken.

Edited by Lusciesi

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the dropped mods (with 2.2.9.1) vital for the STEP Extended Patch? I have updated my 2.2.9 setup to 2.2.9.1 but if it won't be a PIA for me in the future, I'd like to keep the dropped mods. I'm using the latest version of the Extended Patch, but I also kept all the dropped mods. Would I have any serious problems?

Will the official release of LOOT 0.7 affect any of the STEP meta rules for sorting? Since 0.7 is supposed to produce different load orders than 0.6, I wonder if any of those can be removed from the guide going forward.

This has already been checked into and completed, if I'm not mistaken.

Are the dropped mods (with 2.2.9.1) vital for the STEP Extended Patch? I have updated my 2.2.9 setup to 2.2.9.1 but if it won't be a PIA for me in the future, I'd like to keep the dropped mods. I'm using the latest version of the Extended Patch, but I also kept all the dropped mods. Would I have any serious problems?

You should be fine.

Moss Rocks in included in The Ruffled Feather installation so as long as you install that mod, you'll be good.

v2.2.9.1 will be released this weekend if all goes as planned.

If 2.2.9.1 is being released this weekend is someone from the team working on docs for DynDOLod? If one mod needs detailed documentation it is this one.

If 2.2.9.1 is being released this weekend is someone from the team working on docs for DynDOLod? If one mod needs detailed documentation it is this one.

True that.  :)  Of course it will be done - we can't leave that one out... of all of them.  The fact that it needs a bit of detail to explain for different scenarios is why it hasn't been completed yet.