Embers HD (by mindflux)

EssArrBee

Thanks!

That's night and day in those shots, considering I can't even tell what the hell the first one is. If I would have ran across that in-game I would have been scratching my head and asking questions (have yet to play any of Dragonborn).

I finally finished the Dragonborn questline for the first time just recently. I was actually a little disappointed. I thought the Dawnguard questline was much better, ironically. I'm surprised that Dawnguard gets such a bad rap in comparison.

I agree that the shots look promising. Can't say I remember even seeing those "lava craters."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the Dawnguard questline is much more fleshed out than the Dragonborn questline, but I've never really been a fan of Apocrypha. That realm seems as if it was copied and pasted from some other game.

I doubt very many people have paid much attention to the lava craters in the game because they seem to blend in to the dirt during the day and I think the eye tends to gravitate towards the far more visible heartstone that's usually next to it.

More updates yesterday and today for the Forges Add-On, the Lava Crater Add-On, and the Ultimate HD Fire Effects Compatibility Patch.

The description for the Forges Add-On states that the Skyforge mesh has been fixed, so I think it should be OK to not hide the file anymore.

A noux addon to Ember HD mod

Embers HD Fireplaces Add-On is now available with following features:

- Adds Embers HD to all firepits and fireplaces in various inns around Tamriel.
- Adds Embers HD to campfires, both lit and unlit.
- Replaces logs with logs that look visually like they're burning, and in case of unlit campfires, burnt.
- Adds small flying sparks to certain fireplaces.

as i test actually vivid weather, i'll have to choose because some nif files are in conflict.

Personnaly my installation was made from step guide with the weather pack added (COT 5 etc...) and vividian ENB

i deleted 7 different mods to replace it by Vivid weather and enb, updated a few mods (this one of course) and i won't go back. I like really Vivid. easier.

i currently just have desactivated weather a few hours to check the new addon for ember HD without the conflict.

EDIT : You are right for who must win

Edited by Mandalay

• 4 weeks later...