The Ruffled Feather (By SparrowPrince)

Xaviien

• 2 weeks later...

No I don't think the author wanted to. I did ask.

I just noticed Tech put in clay pots too. That's fine, but I didn't know they were going in. My pot texture is a temp one and has been for ages. I'll fix it up and upload a new version or something soon. Might also take away some of the mountain rock files as I was meant to go and take some images, but I have not found time. Those are pretty temp too, but I'll do some new normals and call it quits.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

I was reinstalling this mod for an advanced STEP extended installation (some more mods ontop) as it has a FOMOD instructions and I was curious if any of the "hidden" options regarded my addons.

The STEP guide states that in this case:

If installing separately or custom options, the STEP install options are Farmhouse Chimneys Optional Stacks, Decrease Those Plants (both options), Just Ice, Moss Rocks - Legendary, and Suped-Up Stalhrim 1K.

But the first two options in the installer ask if I'm going to use SMIM or WATER. They are checked by default. There is no info on the STEP guide if to uncheck them (SMIM is part of STEP extended).

What about WATER - can't even find out what mod is ment. Is it part of STEP?

It's interesting for me because there are WATER options for Falskaar in The Ruffled Feather and I wanted to use Falskaar with STEP.

How do You handle this if doing a custom instruction. Check SMIM and uncheck WATER?

If I remember correctly, I think WATER used to be a separate mod that has been merged into The Ruffled Feather.

In this case, I think you want to uncheck both SMIM and WATER because neither of these two are installed when you select the STEP option.

SMIM question is for selection of other mods in the installer (like BDS). WATER question is...well, if you want to install WATER. If you answer no, the installer will skip the main WATER section and just provide a couple WATER optionals that aren't dependent upon WATER being installed (like Sir Crabalot which is a mudcrab follower).

If I remember correctly, I think WATER used to be a separate mod that has been merged into The Ruffled Feather.

In this case, I think you want to uncheck both SMIM and WATER because neither of these two are installed when you select the STEP option.

One more thing: Static Mesh Improvment Mod - SMIM - is part of STEP extended. Are You sure it should be unticked if making a custom instalation (I can't see the decision made for the autoinstaller made for STEP)?

One more thing: Static Mesh Improvment Mod - SMIM - is part of STEP extended. Are You sure it should be unticked if making a custom instalation (I can't see the decision made for the autoinstaller made for STEP)?

SMIM is a Core component of STEP, not Extended.