RUSTIC SOULGEMS (by Gamwich and Saerileth)

Octopuss

Gamwich is awesome... 'nuff said.

You might want to include a fomod option without the pulsing effect on the full gems though. Personally I love them, and they certainly make it a lot easier to find the damn things in the dark, but I've been told they can be a bit distracting, especially with several of them in one place. I believe one person described them as "out-of-sync christmas decorations". ;)

Gamwich is awesome... 'nuff said.

You might want to include a fomod option without the pulsing effect on the full gems though. Personally I love them, and they certainly make it a lot easier to find the damn things in the dark, but I've been told they can be a bit distracting, especially with several of them in one place. I believe one person described them as "out-of-sync christmas decorations". ;)

Sounds like it would fit in perfectly as decorations for Holidays and for recharging enchantments. What's not to like about that? :;):

Apparently, some people find the idea of trapped souls creepy..... Imagine that?  :;):

Just wait 'til we trap your soul here on STEP so you're doomed to make Skyrim retextures for eternity, and you'll understand why people find this creepy  :devil:

Edited by Kesta

I admit I am not in the Skyrim that much later in my small free time, but I used this one in my setup as well so, friendship a part and relative conflict of interest, I suggest this one overall because they show a slight pleasant transparency that I didn't noticed in any other.