Mass Delete Clutter from an esp

Wolfman5750

Question

Currently I have installed STEP Extended + REGS + MMO and so far it seems to be working well. Included in REGS I've installed JK's WHiterun. When looking certain directions, especially near the gate, I've noticed that there are large drops in framerate (55-25 and back up again). Generally, I run 45-60+ everywhere else.

I've read that one possible fix for this is to remove all of the Ivy which was added by the mod. Is there a way to search for and mass delete all of a certain type of entry, in this case ivy, from the esp using TES5Edit?

1 answer to this question

I've read that one possible fix for this is to remove all of the Ivy which was added by the mod. Is there a way to search for and mass delete all of a certain type of entry, in this case ivy, from the esp using TES5Edit?

Replace 'Ivy' with exact Editor ID of a record to delete, and apply this script to a plugin or particular cells if need selective deleting. It will turn bold if something was removed.

unit RemoveRefsByObjectEditorID;

function Process(e: IInterface): Integer;
begin
  if EditorID(BaseRecord(e)) = 'Ivy' then
    RemoveNode(e);
end;

end.