Does MLU patches merged.esp requires bash tag?

Or they might actually, I'm going through all the patches and updating the guide to be ready for the new frostfall and with CACO added. The MLU patches probably needs stats added.

Re: Morrowloot Ultimate Patches

With the new Merge Plugins Standalone I am finding that it does not show all the patches to merge. It allows these to be merged :

1. MLU - AOS2.esp 
  2. MLU - Improved Closefaced Helmets.esp
  3. MLU - OBIS.esp
  4. MLU - Ordinator.esp 

These ESPs don’t show up so I can’t select them during the merge process :

1. MLU - aMidianBorn Content.esp
  2. MLU - Immersive Armors.esp 
  3. MLU - Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
  4. MLU - SIC.esp
  5. MLU - Warmonger Armory.esp

I finally installed the standalone merge script. I cannot reproduce this behaviour. All the patches shows up for me and are mergeable.

I finally installed the standalone merge script. I cannot reproduce this behaviour. All the patches shows up for me and are mergeable.

I can't duplicate the behavior either today … sorry of the false alarm

Edited by monk56
  • 1 month later...

Should we still use the CCO-Frostfall patch if we are using CCO v1.7beta?  I have done a full install of MMO with SRLE and it was specified in your guides to keep using the CCO-Immersive Creatures patch and exclude the two patches for the cloaks mods, but I can't see what to do with Frostfall patch.  Thanks for your help.

Should we still use the CCO-Frostfall patch if we are using CCO v1.7beta? I have done a full install of MMO with SRLE and it was specified in your guides to keep using the CCO-Immersive Creatures patch and exclude the two patches for the cloaks mods, but I can't see what to do with Frostfall patch. Thanks for your help.

Frostfall will soon be updated to version 3. When it has I'll have your answer. You should wait for that as well as the new version of the unofficial patches and the new version of climates of Tamriel before you start a new game. From what I've heard they will all be released this weekend. When they are released I'll do a quick update of the patches, check the cco patches and hope that vividian is updated quickly :)

Still playing with "Deleveled Loot" and it's fantastic. If i may ask two questions:

Do the LOOT rules for "MLU patches merged" still apply if i don't use neither Ordinator and its patches nor the CACO patch from MLU (i am having CACO completely overriding MLU's changes to ingredients)

Can i merge the three esps from "Warmonger Armory" and would this merge still be recognized by your patches? (Could this be done by changing the esp-name in the file header of the patch?)

Thank you.

Still playing with "Deleveled Loot" and it's fantastic. If i may ask two questions:

Do the LOOT rules for "MLU patches merged" still apply if i don't use neither Ordinator and its patches nor the CACO patch from MLU (i am having CACO completely overriding MLU's changes to ingredients)

Thanks. If you let CACO overwrite MLU, you should let the CACO patches overwrite the MLU patches.

Can i merge the three esps from "Warmonger Armory" and would this merge still be recognized by your patches? (Could this be done by changing the esp-name in the file header of the patch?)

Thank you.

I don't know but it's a good suggestion. I'll check tomorrow, I'll have some time then to work on the guides. If it works I'll add that merge to the guide.

Thank you.

Warmonger can not be merged without remaking the patches.

• 2 weeks later...

Just  a heads up that I saw this on the MLU forum

"Sorry, the aMidianBorn Content and ICH patches do in fact conflict. They will be in need of a combined patch in the "use only one" fashion. Until then, one will have to do with non-ICH aMidianBorn variant helmets with MLU stats (use non-ICH version of aMidianBorn)."

...or vice versa I guess.

Not sure how much it affects...the reponse was to reported head disappearance with silver/gold ebony helmet so it may be minimal.

Just  a heads up that I saw this on the MLU forum

"Sorry, the aMidianBorn Content and ICH patches do in fact conflict. They will be in need of a combined patch in the "use only one" fashion. Until then, one will have to do with non-ICH aMidianBorn variant helmets with MLU stats (use non-ICH version of aMidianBorn)."

...or vice versa I guess.

Not sure how much it affects...the reponse was to reported head disappearance with silver/gold ebony helmet so it may be minimal.

I'll have to try that in game. The two patches have no records in common. When you install aMidianborn content addon you can choose between an ordinary version and a closefaced helmets version. Maybe the user reporting this has chosen the wrong version. I can't say I understand how closefaced helmets work but there is no conflicts in the plugins.