Been doing some research on the Ultimate Morrowwind mod and I'm really liking what it offers and quite actually everything about this pack, but I have no idea what do with the pre-installation directions. 

"Removeall leveled lists that are installed with Weapons and armor fixes"  I understand why, but don't know how. 

TIA

Been doing some research on the Ultimate Morrowwind mod and I'm really liking what it offers and quite actually everything about this pack, but I have no idea what do with the pre-installation directions. 

"Removeall leveled lists that are installed with Weapons and armor fixes"  I understand why, but don't know how. 

TIA

Added a little more info to the guide:

To do this, simply delete Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp that was installed with Weapons and armor fixes

• 2 months later...

I get that we need to remove

Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

But what about

Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp?

EDIT: Also, even though it mentions a few pages back in the forum to remove Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp is clearly states in the Deleveled Loot guide to leave it in. I guess I should leave it in then yeah?

Also I'm trying to install the 7.1 Version of Immersive Armours and I get no option to unpack the bsa

More questions! Should we run TES5Edit auto merge patch before or after adding all of your patches?
Edited by uncleseano

But what about

EDIT: Also, even though it mentions a few pages back in the forum to remove Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp is clearly states in the Deleveled Loot guide to leave it in. I guess I should leave it in then yeah?

Also I'm trying to install the 7.1 Version of Immersive Armours and I get no option to unpack the bsa

More questions! Should we run TES5Edit auto merge patch before or after adding all of your patches?

I'm a little bit confused about the leveled lists as well. Should you or should you not remove Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp.

It says in the guide:

For the patches of MLU to function properly, delete or hide the leveled list files of Weapons and armor fixes remade and Complete crafting overhaul remade

However, there are no leveled list files in CCOR, apart from Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp, which is actually part of "CCO Compatibility Patch for WAF True Weapons". 

I kept it in, because the guide says to install "CCO Compatibility Patch for WAF True Weapons".

Also, no TES5Edit merged patch as far as I know, uncleseano. It's not mentioned anywhere. Allthough I do wonder what it would achieve that the individual patches don't. Trying it out now.

Tried the merged patch. It seems to merge thing you don't want to merge, and remove things you don't want removed. But it also helped me notice some other things:

• Armor -> 000E35EA - Karliah's Hood: the WAFR Keywords are overwritten by Dawn of Skyrim (SRLE explorers edition pack)
  • The keyword JewerlyExpensive added by USLEEP is overwritten by CCOR and clothing and clutter fixes. I'm not sure if this is intentional.
  • Same thing with ArmoLinweUSKP being removed by WAFR.
  • Keyword VendorItemAnimalPart is removed from Eye of the Sabre Cat by CACO.
  • VendorItemFoodRaw rremoved from Honeycomb by CACO
  • The magic effects AlchRestoreHealth, -Stamina and -Magicka and their -All variants lose their MagickAlchBenificialKeyword in MLU but regain it in CACO. They also get the flag "Dispel with keywords" in MLU but lose it in CACO
Edited by FlyingFox

But what about

I'm a little bit confused about the leveled lists as well. Should you or should you not remove Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp.

It says in the guide:

However, there are no leveled list files in CCOR, apart from Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp, which is actually part of "CCO Compatibility Patch for WAF True Weapons". 

I kept it in, because the guide says to install "CCO Compatibility Patch for WAF True Weapons".

Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp should be deleted, I'll make it clearer in the guide. But tbh, it doesn't really matter. The contents of Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp is already in Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp which should be kept. Kryptopyr added the plugins that are pure leveled lists to help Wrye Bash pick up all contents of the leveled list and forward them to the bashed patch. Since we use MLU, which delevels these lists they are not needed and the may even cause errors, but likely not. Better to be safe than sorry and remove them.

Do not run the the auto merge patch.

I do not unpack bsa's if I don't need to. If you don't get the option to do it you should try and reset all dialogs in MO: Settings / click "Reset dialogues"

Tried the merged patch. It seems to merge thing you don't want to merge, and remove things you don't want removed. But it also helped me notice some other things:
  • Armor -> 000E35EA - Karliah's Hood: the WAFR Keywords are overwritten by Dawn of Skyrim (SRLE explorers edition pack)
  • The keyword JewerlyExpensive added by USLEEP is overwritten by CCOR and clothing and clutter fixes. I'm not sure if this is intentional.
  • Same thing with ArmoLinweUSKP being removed by WAFR.
  • Keyword VendorItemAnimalPart is removed from Eye of the Sabre Cat by CACO.
  • VendorItemFoodRaw rremoved from Honeycomb by CACO
  • The magic effects AlchRestoreHealth, -Stamina and -Magicka and their -All variants lose their MagickAlchBenificialKeyword in MLU but regain it in CACO. They also get the flag "Dispel with keywords" in MLU but lose it in CACO

I will fix the DoS conflict. MLU has an official CACO patch which I'm hoping does what it should. The conflicts between USLEEP and Krypto's mods will probably be solved soon since she is active and updates her mods when needed. I almost never patch her mods against USLEEP or solve conflicts that will be solved by the STEP patch during it's next update.

Yeah I ended up leaving in Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp too, it just seemed right. I've gone through the three packs I wanted  ( and have a few more cherry picks mods too), the plugins are merged and everything that needed to be tagged has been. Oh and the special LOOT rules were applied from all three packs.

Now the fun part I guess  :P

I tried a TES5Edit Merge after all that and removed the leveled lists from the patch just to see what it does.

So far it seems to do stuff like Add keywords to together like vanillas draugr and WAFRs druagr horned. Or adding elven to CCORs elven guilded. I deleted the merged in the end as it didn't do much. The bashed however looks great.

I ran the script from Scacity Comments section/Deleveled Bash guide to forward scarcitys records correctly.

Guess....eh...that might be me done then. Gonna run DynDOLOD and then LOOT my L.O one last time and yeah... guess I'll actually play the game.

What a novel idea!

EDIT: Ok just read Dreadflops reply. Guess It's back to the drawing board. Nothing major just dropping Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp and moving True Dardric/Orcish back down from M.Os optional.

I already deleted TEs5Edit Auto merged patch and it seemed to do more damage than good and I'll re-run my bash patch. Thanks again Dread, this has been a VERY easy guide to read through.

An absolute pleasure

DOUBLE EDIT: You would know better than me but I there's is nothing in M.O that lets me unpack .bsas. No I have already set M.O to handle archives, I believe that is pretty much the same, you can even disable .esp and it'll be ok

Edited by uncleseano

Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp should be deleted, I'll make it clearer in the guide. But tbh, it doesn't really matter. The contents of Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp is already in Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp which should be kept. Kryptopyr added the plugins that are pure leveled lists to help Wrye Bash pick up all contents of the leveled list and forward them to the bashed patch. Since we use MLU, which delevels these lists they are not needed and the may even cause errors, but likely not. Better to be safe than sorry and remove them.

Sorry dreadflopp, but you say "Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp which should be kept" and then that "these lists" are not needed and should be removed.  Can you clarify if we keep the WAFR LL patch please?

Thanks

Sorry dreadflopp, but you say "Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp which should be kept" and then that "these lists" are not needed and should be removed.  Can you clarify if we keep the WAFR LL patch please?

Thanks

Sorry I see what I did.

Keep Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp.

Keep Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp

Delete Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

I got confused as to which true weapons plugin belonged to CCOR and to WAF

DOUBLE EDIT: You would know better than me but I there's is nothing in M.O that lets me unpack .bsas. No I have already set M.O to handle archives, I believe that is pretty much the same, you can even disable .esp and it'll be ok

MO should always ask whether you want to unpack BSA's or not everytime you install a mod. If it doesn't, you have chosen Yes always or No never. If you have done so, go to settings and choose to reset dialogues

BUT I see what I did wrong. The instructions were updated for IA8 which is not yet supported by MLU. I fixed the instructions.

MO should always ask whether you want to unpack BSA's or not everytime you install a mod. If it doesn't, you have chosen Yes always or No never. If you have done so, go to settings and choose to reset dialogues

BUT I see what I did wrong. The instructions were updated for IA8 which is not yet supported by MLU. I fixed the instructions.

Mod Organizer should ask you, but won't if the this function is disabled. In settings -> Plugins -> BSA Extractor, set "enabled" from false to true if it isn't already.

About IA8, I'll send you the MLU patch I use.

Sorry I see what I did.

Keep Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp.

Keep Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp

Delete Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

I got confused as to which true weapons plugin belonged to CCOR and to WAF

Heh ok, I'll get right on it. I downgraded to I.A 7.1 for compatibility purposes. Thanks again Dread you're a total legend

Last question Mr Flopps!

I set everything up and played for a few hours and it all seems fair and wonderful, stable and no issues to speak of except...

well, I ain't sure it's even an issue but scarcity 8x Loot Rarity.esp is now right at the top of my Load order, as in just after my .esms.

I sure as **** didm't put it there, maybe it was LOOT. I'm just not sure if it turned up before or after it got merged into Wrye Bashes Bashed patch.

Either way it's deselected (as it's merged). Do you think it matters now where it is in my L.O if Wrye bash deselected it after it merged it?

Last question Mr Flopps!

I set everything up and played for a few hours and it all seems fair and wonderful, stable and no issues to speak of except...

well, I ain't sure it's even an issue but scarcity 8x Loot Rarity.esp is now right at the top of my Load order, as in just after my .esms.

I sure as **** didm't put it there, maybe it was LOOT. I'm just not sure if it turned up before or after it got merged into Wrye Bashes Bashed patch.

Either way it's deselected (as it's merged). Do you think it matters now where it is in my L.O if Wrye bash deselected it after it merged it?

It might matter. It would be very strange if LOOT put it there. Try to resort your load order with LOOT or place the plugin where it should be and rebuild the bashed patch. Don't forget the post-bashed patch section. No need to start a new game after this.