Dovahkiin Reborn

• 1 month later...

Have you ever taken a look at That's Racist?  I use an edited version of the original that adds fullscreen effects, like the red haze from orsimer's berserker rage, to all active, prolonged racial abilities.  Out of all the racial overhauls I've tried, I feel this one stays truest to the STEP mandate by not straying far from vanilla.

Have you ever taken a look at That's Racist?  I use an edited version of the original that adds fullscreen effects, like the red haze from orsimer's berserker rage, to all active, prolonged racial abilities.  Out of all the racial overhauls I've tried, I feel this one stays truest to the STEP mandate by not straying far from vanilla.

Sorry for the late answer and thanks for the suggestion. I hadn't looked at it before. It looks like a balanced/enhanced version of the vanilla races. That said, I'm really enjoying disparity. It is not as close to vanilla but it is really good. Since this is a pack it doesn't have to follow the STEP mandate.

If it follows the STEP mandate it might fit STEP Core/Extended better.

• 2 weeks later...

The mod above looks awesome! Thanks for sharing it.

Btw dreadflopp, I suggest you merge everything for us, because I don't wanna do it :( Please mate!

Merge what? The MMO patches? It's hard for me to do when I don't know exactly which mods you're using :) It's not very hard, but I could do if you give me your mod list. But the patches are being updated every know and then which means you'll need to re-merge your patch. I'll start integrating ordinator into the pack soon, as an optional at first until I've tried it myself. I'll also check out the camping mod and prepare for the new frostfall.

I have been sick lately but will hopefully get better soon and get more energy for this. Hopefully next week. ;)

• +1 1

Sorry for the late answer and thanks for the suggestion. I hadn't looked at it before. It looks like a balanced/enhanced version of the vanilla races. That said, I'm really enjoying disparity. It is not as close to vanilla but it is really good. Since this is a pack it doesn't have to follow the STEP mandate.

If it follows the STEP mandate it might fit STEP Core/Extended better.

I actually tried out Disparity.  I was againt it at first, b/c I feel having to access an MCM is jarring, but I really missed the class system from prior games.  That's Racist kind of got me using racials again, but I often can't be bothered to remember; I'll probably appreciate that their passive in Disparity.  I'll keep on trying it out.

Merge what? The MMO patches? It's hard for me to do when I don't know exactly which mods you're using :) It's not very hard, but I could do if you give me your mod list. But the patches are being updated every know and then which means you'll need to re-merge your patch. I'll start integrating ordinator into the pack soon, as an optional at first until I've tried it myself. I'll also check out the camping mod and prepare for the new frostfall.

I have been sick lately but will hopefully get better soon and get more energy for this. Hopefully next week. ;)

Get well soon!

Some updates:

* 15-08-14 Updated patches, added LOOT rule for TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp, modified merging instructions for TTRSO

One of the plugins needs to be left out of the TTRSO merge. Everyone that uses this pack needs to update their merge because of an error in the previous patch. Before you re-merge it, check the TTRSO nexus page for instructions on how to recover perk points and uninstall TTRSO mid-game. Save your game, exit and uninstall TTRSO in Mod Organizer. Make a new saved game without TTRSO, exit and do the merge.

• 2 weeks later...

Shared my own Community uncapper preset, removed Better leveling. It is inspired by Better Leveling and from the feedback I got in this thread: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/8719-feedback-on-slower-levelingbalancing-using-community-uncapper/

I had made a long text document where I had explained my reasoning to every change in the INI setting but I forgot to save it. If anyone wants to know why I did a certain change/edit in the preset, feel free to ask :)

• 1 month later...