Dovahkiin Reborn

Thanks for your kind words. I didn't know about the optional plugin actually. I'll check it for conflicts tomorrow and add it to the guide. I agree that it is better if the questline starts after the Dragon Rising quest. Thanks for letting me know of it.

I'm "pushing" on our facebook page "Skyrim Modders Italy" these additional packages. Some users did not know of the existence, and are so happy, they're testing all profiles mod as well! Please know that I am doing "proselytizing" in Italy, will be followed very your guides! eheh joke, but really some of my friends have installed list and continuing to thank me because I handed him the links!...Greetings and thanks again!

Looking for some clarification on the CACO patches part of this pack.
In the installing it says to ignore getting the immersive creatures patch from the Extra Caco Patches, however, the patch from the CACO patches is under a different name to the merging guide & the loot rules at the bottom.

Guess i'm just trying to clarify which patch wants to be installed.

Many thanks

Looking for some clarification on the CACO patches part of this pack.

In the installing it says to ignore getting the immersive creatures patch from the Extra Caco Patches, however, the patch from the CACO patches is under a different name to the merging guide & the loot rules at the bottom.

Guess i'm just trying to clarify which patch wants to be installed.

Many thanks

I'm not at my PC atm, but use the patch from the official CACO Nexus page. Before that patch was made, the SIC patch from Extra CACO patches was used. I simply forgot to rename it in the merge and LOOT section. Modify and apply the LOOT rule that was made for the old SIC patch to the new one.
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, do we need this patch that merges Ordinator's perks with Elemental Destruction Magic or does your patch do this?

No, my patches doesn't touch any records that this does patch does. I didn't know that there was a version of elemental destruction magic that alters the perks. If you use that version, use this patch. If you use the ordinary version of elemental destruction magic, the patch isn't needed.

Hello, thanks for all the hard work.

I noticed a slight inconsistency in the dovahkiin reborn guide.

the SLRE guide says not to install the CACO immersive creatures patch because the DL2 version is being used instead.

Your guide uses the CACO_Immersive Creatures patch.esp, so I am not sure if I should get ride of the patch used for SRLE and use this one or not?

Edit:  Never mind, I misunderstood the instructions when I installed the CACO instructions on the SRLE guide.  I was supposed to install the CACO_Immersive Creatures patch.esp for DL2 version, which is CACO_Immersive Creatures patch+DL2.esp correct?

Edited by WizardDoctor

Hello, thanks for all the hard work.

I noticed a slight inconsistency in the dovahkiin reborn guide.

the SLRE guide says not to install the CACO immersive creatures patch because the DL2 version is being used instead.

Your guide uses the CACO_Immersive Creatures patch.esp, so I am not sure if I should get ride of the patch used for SRLE and use this one or not?

Edit:  Never mind, I misunderstood the instructions when I installed the CACO instructions on the SRLE guide.  I was supposed to install the CACO_Immersive Creatures patch.esp for DL2 version, which is CACO_Immersive Creatures patch+DL2.esp correct?

Sorry for the late answer. Yes, it is CACO_Immersive Creatures patch+DL2.esp. Your question made me realize that I had failed to follow my own instructions to not include CACO_Immersive Creatures patch+DL2.esp in the merge. By including it I had solved all conflict in my patches instead of using the load order to solve it. This means CACO_Immersive Creatures patch+DL2.esp can now be included in the merge.

No, my patches doesn't touch any records that this does patch does. I didn't know that there was a version of elemental destruction magic that alters the perks. If you use that version, use this patch. If you use the ordinary version of elemental destruction magic, the patch isn't needed.

Ah thank you (sorry for the lagged reply). Do you know how your pack plays with Legacy of the Dragonborn? Conflict resolution is so difficult >.<

Ah thank you (sorry for the lagged reply). Do you know how your pack plays with Legacy of the Dragonborn? Conflict resolution is so difficult >.<

I tried making patches for Legacy of the dragonborn, it needs quite a lot of patching. I gave up on it because of LotD:s automatic patching system; I didn't know what needed to be patched and what not.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...