20 replies to this topic

#16 Halde

Halde

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:14 AM

Ohhhh. God that's silly. Thank you, the new version fixed it!

#17 Halde

Halde

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:13 AM

@EssArrBee

Returning to the screen tearing. As I said earlier, setting "ForceWindowedFullscreen" to "true" in enblocal.ini completly fixed it, but the FPS drop was too big. Setting the "Vsync" to "false" in enblocal, might have helped it, but it was still very noticeable, especially when I strafed (w/s + a/d) or ran sideways. This Vsync in the launcher you speak off, I can't seem to find. The options in the launcher are very limited, even under the "Advanced" tab. I remember having this issue before, but it's more than a year ago, and I simply can't remember what fixed it back then. 

#18 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:10 PM

The option to set VSync in the driver should be handled by the software that accompanies your driver. Usually you can gain access to that by invoking the context menu in a Windows screen, such as the desktop, and selecting it there, for me it is NVIDIA Control Panel.

Or via the Control Panel applet in Windows. Press the Start button and type 'control' and the options that have that in their name will show, your graphics card software will be among them, select it and change the settings there.

#19 Halde

Halde

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:38 AM

Well I (and STEP) use nVidia Inspector for that. I've turned Vsync off in the Inspector now, but I haven't tried booting Skyrim yet. I will report back when I have.

#20 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

I went for the simple option since you said you couldn't find it. ::):

#21 Halde

Halde

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:58 PM

It has been fixed, thanks to DoubleYou:) The issue was micro-stutter, and it involved memory settings in ENB :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users