Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - LITE (by --JawZ--)

hishutup

• 1 month later...

Looking at this (interior lighting version) in TES5Edit, it looks like it needs some USKP forwards. Is that planned in the next update, JawZ?

As for STEP, we'll probably need to forward some of the changes from ELE into the STEP Patches as to not undo what it's doing. There are several mods that conflict, especially with fog distances and some water heights. Those water heights look like they need to be forwarded into ELE by JawZ, though.

Neo, provides instructions on how to easily convert the main file which has the necessary USKP edits to IL-only version

That's not something we have our users do. Hence why we provide the STEP Patches. We will forward what is necessary in those patches; however, getting the actual mod updated is the best solution for all users, not just STEP.

It would be great to have the mod updated with those forwarded edits, but in the meantime, where can I find these "instructions on how to easily convert the main file which has the necessary USKP edits to IL-only version"? And can't you just drag the changes forward yourself in TESEdit?

I have forwarded the USKP edits, haven't uploaded a version with the changes yet though, but will do so tomorrow.

Water height edits should not be forwarded! They are there only because of a bug in the Creation Kit that without touching that value, it gets altered automatically for some reason. I have yet to find out exactly why it does it.

Shouldn't even be in the USKP's after what I've seen, no intentional edit at all.

I'm talking about the XCLW - Water Height value

Also if you want some better comparison pictures here is a gallery I created, showing latest version of RS, ELE, ELFX and RLO.

https://imgur.com/a/7F9pc#0

Edited by JawZ

I have forwarded the USKP edits, haven't uploaded a version with the changes yet though, but will do so tomorrow.

Water height edits should not be forwarded! They are there only because of a bug in the Creation Kit that without touching that value, it gets altered automatically for some reason. I have yet to find out exactly why it does it.

Shouldn't even be in the USKP's after what I've seen, no intentional edit at all.

Also if you want some better comparison pictures here is a gallery I created, showing latest version of RS, ELE, ELFX and RLO.

The ELE and RS combination looks astonishing! Can't wait to see your work completed. Especially the JIT version of RS.

Hooray! That saves me a ton of time :)

I'm merging the files as we speak and setting them up for upload, in a few minutes there will be no need to forward changes for ELE anymore. Until the next Unofficial Patches updates that is, if iti introduces new cell changes.