Selling HIS IceQ X 6950 2GB Graphics Card

Deathwing514

Hello Step Community,

If anyone is interested in buying this incredible graphics card for under 200 dollars, visit this link. (your saving up to 80 to 100 dollars)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/230851867322?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

HIS 6950 2GB has gotten 5 star ratings on new egg with 250 people reviewing it.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161372

While it may be true that the 7850 series has a slight improvement over the 6950 series.

If one already has a 6950 card, they can crossfire it with another 6950 card and easily surpass any single 7000 series.

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/3744/his_radeon_hd_6950_2gb_video_card_in_crossfire/index8.html

This is more cost efficient, and the performance boost will be quite substantial.

Also by looking at the tweaktown benchmarks, one can clearly see that the 6950 2GB can easily play most games with 60FPS and more.

It also includes a 1 year and 3 month warranty to safeguard their purchase.

Other qualifications that make this an incredible graphics card is:

IceQ X Cooling Technology

HIS IceQ X Cooling Technology uses 4 heatpipes to remove heat from the core area as well as a 9.2cm silent fan, which can draw massive amount of cool air to cool down the GPU and graphics card directly. The result is cooler and quieter operation than the reference cooling design.

High Quality Components

High-end components and techniques used on the HIS 6950 IceQ X reinforce stability and durability, including Dynamic Phase Control PWM IC for reducing power consumption, Solid State Choke (SSC) that can maximize current capacity, power efficiency and stability, and Full Solid State Capacitors for extended lifespan and storage capabilities.

Microsoft DirectX 11 Support

The very latest in high-speed, high-fidelity gaming and computing, Microsoft DirectX 11 featuring new technologies like Compute Shaders, Direct2D, Multi-threaded Rendering and Tessellation enables not just more visually stunning games, but significant performance improvements in some of your favorite websites and everyday applications.

AMD Eyefinity Technology with Dual DisplayPort 1.2

Supporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, AMD Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience. The new display interface DisplayPort 1.2 boasts features such as 2560x1600 max resolution per display, 21.6 Gbps bandwidth, multi-stream transport and high bit-rate audio, enabling simple, affordable and flexible multi-display configurations.

Hey now no need put the man down its his item he can try and sell it for what he thinks its worth. If it dosen't sell its his loss not yours. Let him choose his price. But i will say your asking price is a little high just a friendly suggestion.

Thank you EisDrache, I understand if you believe the price might be too high but at least be polite and give me a helpful suggestion like EisDrache did instead of bashing me right out the gate.

Anyway, Ive reduced the price from 199.99 to 179.99 as some have stated on toms hardware that this is an appropriate price for a 6950 HIS IceX Graphics cards with 2GB of VRAM. Considering the original price is 279.99 without tax or shipping (with tax and shipping its over 300), I think my price is actually very reasonable for a card that is less than 1 year old, with a warranty of 1 year and half still intact, plus the graphics card is mid high end card that can play most games with 60fps easily.

The link below shows that its one tier below a 480GTX and a 570GTX which is pretty damn good.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html

PS: If anyone is interested, send me a pm. we can negotiate the price if its reasonable. (Shipping only in US)