Star Wars: Battlefront

Neovalen

Pfft these new trailers are too short like the 'planets' one. Get this down yer face!:

Edit: Whoops, I saw a trailer with the same name as the one on your link and it was short. Didn't know you were linking a site with these vids. 

Edited by Guest

Star Wars Battlefront Companion is now available on Google Play and the App Store. Base Command is playable for the first 6 missions prior to Nov 17th.

I've already completed all 6 missions 3 star... damn that was hard. :)

Only 6 more days to launch.

4 days to launch.

New season pass details here . Definitely looks like it'll be worth the money.

Metric ton of new footage of the full game on youtube. I suggest checking out JackFrags channel among others if interested.

I cannot wait to kill some rebel scum on Monday night. If your getting the game and want to party up, feel free to invite me on Origin.. just let me know your from STEP.

Don't forget to eat, drink and sleep when this is out Neo. Get a plumber in to move the toilet so it's located next to you by Monday. If you start seeing Ja Ja Binks, that's when you know have played too much.

What will you do when you have to play as a rebel? Just keep commiting suicide? Do some geology? Go and work in the cantina?

Don't forget to eat, drink and sleep when this is out Neo. Get a plumber in to move the toilet so it's located next to you by Monday. If you start seeing Ja Ja Binks, that's when you know have played too much.

What will you do when you have to play as a rebel? Just keep commiting suicide? Do some geology? Go and work in the cantina?

No worries, wife is on duty...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F8bs_THKiY

That cantina sure has snazzy music.

Haha! That is the best episode still.

I was going to say Digital Foundry did some final code tests for PS4. I thought, oh dear, it's going to be all over from 40 -60 like the the Battlefields... Nope! Locked at 60fps albeit at 900p. The guy who did it says it looks better than most 1080p titles in terms of clarity. Probably less filters which is good. I'm slowly caving, as my lappy only has 8gb RAM and this needs 16gb right? It's going to be hard not to impulse buy now. 

I don't think 8gb will be a problem.

We all know it will be like this:

L4AQvif7x9fS8.gif

What modes are you playing the most? I like the sound of the hero vs. everyone and that CoD-ish takeover one. I'd like your thoughts if possible on anything. Any surprises or disappointments?

Edited by Guest

Right, I fell for it and bought the full game. And... just wow, I don't regret it one bit! I'm not a big fan of online shooters (mostly because I'm not that good with them), but this is SO MUCH FUN! It's fast, intense, approachable and it's Star Wars. Amazing game, despite the complete lack of story whatsoever. If couple of months ago you'd told me I will write this about a pure online shooter, I'd just laugh at you. Today, I'm surprised at myself. What a game!

Right, I fell for it and bought the full game. And... just wow, I don't regret it one bit! I'm not a big fan of online shooters (mostly because I'm not that good with them), but this is SO MUCH FUN! It's fast, intense, approachable and it's Star Wars. Amazing game, despite the complete lack of story whatsoever. If couple of months ago you'd told me I will write this about a pure online shooter, I'd just laugh at you. Today, I'm surprised at myself. What a game!

Glad your enjoying it as much as I am. :)

We need to find a voice server and partner up.