Strange red (large) blobs indoor? Lighting bug?

Seal

I have exclamation marks indoors that I am not sure how to get rid of.

Edit: Ok so I found out they're missing textures. How do I figure out who stole them? Load order problem?

Ticking off half of the mods at a time till I found teh culprit seem like it could take a long time especially since I have to redo the batch patch each time. Is there no more effective way? And what do I do when the exclamation marks no longer appear? How do I fix it?

Attached load order in MO:

Grateful for help.post-6767-0-45646400-1429709540_thumb.gifpost-6767-0-49426400-1429709564_thumb.gifpost-6767-0-50775300-1429709577_thumb.gif

Edited by Seal

If there is a missing mesh then I believe you can get the from from the red (!).

For a light bulb I would do it is find an object that you can find the formID of that is close to it. Then open xEdit and search for the given formID and see if any lights are being touched with both the light bulb itself and its references.

I figured out that it was becase the guide stated to unpack some of the bsa', but the mods still referenced these hidden .bsa and would't load anything depending upon them. When I unhid them it worked again.

Edited by Seal