step compatibility list?

skjold81

Question

8 answers to this question

Well I don't know what you'd call it but they are certainly neither inspired by reality nor TES lore. To fill those requirements I'm interested in a unique lore friendly body type for each race and infinite unique variants on that base racial type for NPC's. Anything less doesn't work for me.  Even a well done model is still dependent on the armor and clothes packs, those are completely female anime biased.

Its a moot argument for STEP anyway as we don't include NSFW material.  I expect that someone will make a nice AV version of body models eventually and thats what I will personally use.

The real kicker is the armor packs, those are completely anime biased and don't even attempt to be otherwise.

Neither Immersive Armour nor Omegared99 - Armour Compilation are inspired by "anime".

EDIT: I'm an idiot. I see what you mean now. Armour packs for body mods are indeed anime-like in their nature.

Most of the armor mods are anime based because many of the people that take the time to mod are from that part of the world.

That being said, there are vanilla armor conversions and some lore friendly gems for the various bodies if you look.

I think you'll find a lot of the "skimpy" mods are by American authors. So are the armour sets.