Deleting the contents of "downloads" folder

Judassem

Question

Hi,

My Skyrim is installed on an SSD drive, which is seriously running out of space (only 4 GBs left). I was thinking of deleting the contents of the "downloads" folder in Mod Organizer. As far as I understand, once installed, all mods in that folder are useless to the user (unless he/she wants to reinstall the mod). Would I have any problems if I delete all the mods there? 

5 answers to this question

That is in the settings area. press the wrench and screwdriver icon. A new window opens and should be on the General tab. In the center of that window you will see a check box called "Advanced". When you put a check in there it enabled the options to modify the paths for the Download, Mos and Cache directories. All you have to do is use the button next to the field you want to change and navigate to where the new one is.

I would make a new folder on another drive and move the files there first before doing this as MO does not move then for you.