154 replies to this topic

#151 mcshame

mcshame

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:06 PM

Hi Adonis. Curious if you plan on doing an update on your guide? Looking forward to building and trying it but would time it around your next update if there will be one.

Cheers

#152 Wicketklown001

Wicketklown001

Prisoner

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:40 PM

I think he is waiting for the next update to TTW at which point I would expect a major update/revision

#153 redirishlord

redirishlord

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:12 PM

Excited for that TTW update, my FO3 & FNV are just gathering dust.

#154 abshell

abshell

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:22 PM

Got bored of FO4 coming back to FO3 for a replay (its been about ten years? wow... still remember going to the midnight release to get the 360 version!). I'm a newb to this guide. I'm not really interested in the FNV side of things as I strictly want to replay FO3 with the improvements in the FNV engine with Project Nevada on top of it. So I'm looking at all the steps, and I'm seeing links from the FNV nexus and some from the FO3 nexus, and a couple of tweaks from the TTW forums. Do I need to still download everything even if I intend to only play in the FO3 section, as I mentioned? For example, one of the mods is Ragdolls from the FNV nexus. Does this also work on the FO3 side of things for NPCs? Do the textures overlap? If I use book of steel will the texture improvements also show up in Washington? Same with enhanced camera.

Thanks for helping out a newb!

#155 ZidanReign

ZidanReign

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:10 AM

Yes to Ragdolls because essentially you're starting everything up from the FNV executable in a sense since the engine iteration you're playing is FNVs. 

Everything else I wouldn't know tbqh.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fallout_NV, fallout_nv, ttw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users