130 replies to this topic

#16 Adonis_VII

Adonis_VII

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:19 PM

Now that Roy has fixed PN:EO and updated PN:EO-TTW we now have full PN support!

• I've added a PN section.
  • Added Acoraito HD Textures Pac

This was the big part I was waiting for.  Now that its out, I'll try to polish some other parts of the guide so that it can be installed completely and played.  I'll then add in the other mods that are currently being finished for TTW into the guide.  It may still be awhile however as I'm moving out on Saturday.

Edited by Adonis_VII, 15 June 2015 - 11:23 PM.

#17 Adonis_VII

Adonis_VII

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:43 PM

I added Rivet City Realignment and an image gallery: http://imgur.com/a/OKUF9

#18 MosAnted

MosAnted

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:05 PM

Quick question: can all of Fallout 3 and its DLCs be played to completion in TTW, including sidequests?

#19 Adonis_VII

Adonis_VII

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:24 PM

Quick question: can all of Fallout 3 and its DLCs be played to completion in TTW, including sidequests?

Yes.

#20 MosAnted

MosAnted

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:53 PM

Any TTW options you recommend installing?

#21 Adonis_VII

Adonis_VII

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:07 AM

• Skill Based Speech Challenges
  • Wild Wasteland
  • MCM Optional Bobblehead Rebalanced, More Cooking, Supermutant, XP reduction(depending on PN settings))

More Cooking + PN Rebalance currently doesn't affect TTWInteriors foods, but I'll release those patches soonish (I have it somewhere, I just need to find it).

Edited by Adonis_VII, 10 July 2015 - 01:12 AM.

#22 MosAnted

MosAnted

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 05:18 PM

Do Fallout 3 weapons like the combat shotgun or chinese assault rifle show up in the Mojave with TTW, or do I need to use PN for that?

#23 Adonis_VII

Adonis_VII

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:20 PM

They should.  PN-TTW patch additionally removes the FO3 weapons from PN-Equipment modules since TTW adds them.

#24 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 07:29 PM

I've just now installed TTW and I am in the process of completing the settings when I noticed your recommended values in the New Vegas Stutter Remover ini. Have you seen Gopher's examination of the setting: 

bHookLightCriticalSections

He actually found that setting that to 1 caused massive stutters for his setup and I have been using that at 0 since I saw his video and I too am seeing no issues. Might be an area to keep an eye on.

Did you manage to install the created fomods with MO's installer or did you have to resort to FOMM like I did?

Also the optional plugins, we just enable all of them and then there is a MCM menu to use in game? Is that right?

#25 Wicketklown001

Wicketklown001

Prisoner

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:00 AM

Did you manage to install the created fomods with MO's installer or did you have to resort to FOMM like I did?

You don't need to use the fomods at all with MO you can just drop the main files folder directly into the Mods folder in MO (I renamed mine of course to avoid confusion). I forget where I saw that tip but it was on these forums I think. I did use the fomod for the options one though.

#26 Adonis_VII

Adonis_VII

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:13 AM

I've just now installed TTW and I am in the process of completing the settings when I noticed your recommended values in the New Vegas Stutter Remover ini. Have you seen Gopher's examination of the setting: 

He actually found that setting that to 1 caused massive stutters for his setup and I have been using that at 0 since I saw his video and I too am seeing no issues. Might be an area to keep an eye on.

Also the optional plugins, we just enable all of them and then there is a MCM menu to use in game? Is that right?

Yea I was talking to Roy about that yesterday. I couldn't remember if he suggest turning off the just light or both though and was waiting to hear back on him since they had a TTW ini pastebin depending on what cpu you had, but its currently down.

I haven't done fomod installer with TTW, just manual drag folder to MO folder.  Only the MCM Optional (TTWOptions.esp) uses and requires the MCM.  The rest are regular install/don't install .esp.  I was debating on whether to put optional section directly after TTW or gameplay section.  I'll go ahead an put quick rundown with suggestions for optionals now.

Edited by Adonis_VII, 13 July 2015 - 12:14 AM.

#27 MosAnted

MosAnted

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:14 AM

I was just about to comment about the NVSR ini afterreading about it on the TTW forums ^^;

I was able to install the fomods just fine with MO. For some reason FOMM - Fork doesn't want to run on MO for me (something about unable to run 64-bit executables).

From what I understand, Only the TTWOptions.esp gets activated via MCM. All other ones run if they are activated, so you should only install those you want to use.

@Adonis_VII, which version of DarnUI should we use? the NV or the TTW one?

#28 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:58 AM

Ahh... so no need to make the fomods. Nevermind, next time I'll just create the package and skip them.

I couldn't find a detailed description of the optional plugins, is there a description for each somewhere?

@MosAnted

How much system RAM do you have?

#29 MosAnted

MosAnted

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:15 AM

@MosAnted

How much system RAM do you have?

8 GB

#30 Adonis_VII

Adonis_VII

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:05 AM

You can use either version of DarnUI for New Vegas, with or without TTW.  I've updated TTW install instructions.  Let me know if they are clear.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fallout_NV, fallout_nv, ttw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users