Photo

Status of this?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,245 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:11 PM

Sounds good. I will test out whatever you produce for my own curiosity ... and provide feedback as it relates to your goals.

#32 gilgalad

gilgalad

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:06 PM

Nexus has a 2 dollar fee to avoid ads. Isn't it fair if only accounts that had donated can use the feature needed to install mods automatically?

#33 Terrasque

Terrasque

Prisoner

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:36 AM

That could be an alternative, but would be hard to implement. MO is the program that "talks" with nexus, and afaik that doesn't even check if it's premium, let alone having a way to tell my program about it.

#34 Terrasque

Terrasque

Prisoner

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:05 PM

Despite looking so, this ain't quite dead yet. Been very little done mostly because of work and other games. But released a new version today: https://github.com/T...e/yamm/releases

Edited by Terrasque, 18 October 2015 - 12:08 PM.

#35 FuzzRocket9

FuzzRocket9

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:45 PM

Awesome. Would love to see this work out in the future, before the next major major STEP update comes out :)

Edited by FuzzRocket9, 05 December 2015 - 04:45 PM.

#36 Terrasque

Terrasque

Prisoner

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 05:35 PM

It's more or less working already, the biggest problem is that none of the mod sites support it.

I have a test site up that I've mirrored some mods and dependencies on. It would be nice if some mod authors could mirror their mods there, but it's not really made to be a mod portal. And many mods are a bit abandoned, so no one to (legally) mirror them there.

#37 DerDu

DerDu

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:55 PM

Newbies (like me) are in:

MIGHTY NEED for an automated install of at least STEP:Core..

- OR - a precompiled STEP:Core

- OR - at least a compiled version of the different STEP Mod Sections

.. after weeks of trying there is no way to get this up und running for me ... IT'S JUST TO COMPLICATED!  :wallbash:

#38 Terrasque

Terrasque

Prisoner

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:32 PM

I'm afraid there's too much politics and "this is MY land!" thinking going on to make anything like that a reality and still go over well with the community.

I'm still working on my system a bit now and then, but I don't think it will see any real use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users