Rain texture missing

hazelwolf

Question

After following the SR:LE guide and making use of Real Shelter the rain textures are missing:

obslZSU.jpg

It's like Minecraft all up in here :P

So I have tried to install the COT texture replacer on real shelter's nexus page and am about to see if that works but, since that is never indicated as necessary in the SRLE guide, does anyone have any idea what might be happening here? 

2 answers to this question

After following the SR:LE guide and making use of Real Shelter the rain textures are missing:

obslZSU.jpg

It's like Minecraft all up in here :P

So I have tried to install the COT texture replacer on real shelter's nexus page and am about to see if that works but, since that is never indicated as necessary in the SRLE guide, does anyone have any idea what might be happening here? 

Using the COT texture replacer fixed it. No idea if that was what was broken or if I merely needed to rebuild the patch but everything looks as it should now. Please ignore this thread.

I've actually had this happen with some snow in Dawnstar. Purple cubes everywhere :p I think it stopped after stepping under shelter. I then decided to rebuild the patch and haven't seen it since. I did not try looking for it either, so I might not actually be fixed but yeah. If I see it again I guess I'll also try using that replacer I guess.