The Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) is at version 1.7.3.
SkyUI is at version 4.1.
Here's how you install SKSE properly with MO:
1. Download the 7z archive of SKSE from silverlock.org.
2. Open the downloaded "skse_1_07_03.7z" with the tool you use to deal with archived files (7zip, Winrar, etc.).
3. Copy three files to your Skyrim root folder (usually, you'll find it at "SteamLibrary > SteamApps > common > Skyrim"):
4. Open MO.
5. Click the button that installs new mods from an archive (it's the first one on the left at the top of the MO-window).
6. Navigate to the folder that contains the downloaded "skse_1_07_03.7z" and open it. You'll see this window open in MO:
You can't install SKSE like that, however (MO is telling you, that it can't find any game data on top level). Navigate to the DATA-folder, selct it with a click on the left mouse button, click the right mouse-button to open a window, where you can click with the left mouse button the entry "Set data directory".
7. After you have done that (make sure that your window shows the folder structure that you see in the following picture), you can change the name of the folder (if you want to) and then click "OK".
Now you have added the scripts of SKSE to the folder structure of MO, so that the manager can access them properly.
8. You still need to add a "SKSE.ini", but this deals with steps you do after the initial installation.
9. Once you have installed SKSE, download SKYUI from Nexus and install it like any other mod within MO.
Edited by thommaal, 01 June 2015 - 08:35 AM.