Photo

Archive Invalidation stopped working FNV

Best Answer DoubleYou , 07 June 2015 - 02:43 PM

Go to the archives tab and ensure that the invalidation BSA is at the top of the data list.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JimmyFury

JimmyFury

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:30 PM

I saw posts addressing problems with Archive Invalidation not working but none of them mentioned anything resembling my issue.

I have been playing New Vegas for weeks now using MO and archive invalidation has worked perfectly the entire time. Last week I set up a second profile to install DUST to, changed my mind after downloading it, never installed anything for it, and never ran the game using the DUST profile i created. I switched back to my default profile and ran the game as usual and my archive invalidation no longer works.

I checked and rechecked the automatic archive invalidation, verified that my ini's are all writable, and made sure it wasn't just a load order issue. Everything is normal and from what i can tell it should be working?

#2 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:43 PM   Best Answer

Go to the archives tab and ensure that the invalidation BSA is at the top of the data list.

#3 JimmyFury

JimmyFury

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:40 PM

omg ok yeah that did it. Thank you. Now i have to go sit quietly in shame for missing something so simple.

#4 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:13 PM

I need to remember to investigate this and place this on the bug tracker, as the Automatic Archive Invalidation checkmark should force this (otherwise it isn't very automatic).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users