I need help please.

Merkk_Loves_Rein

Question

I'm at my wits end. T~T. I'm sick, frustrated, and all I want to do is play some skyrim with the mods of my choice. However I am too much of an idiot to be able to use wyre bash correctly. I have 318 mods that I'd like to use at once. I don't know how to merge them properly, I've tried following all the officials guides I could find but I can't get it to work. My head feels like a brick because of sinuses. I'd be greatly appreciative if someone could please merge my mods for me and fix whatever mess I may have caused. I know thatit is supposed to be easy if you follow directions and I'm really trying hard to do this right, but I don't know.... If a moderator or someone could help me I'd really like that.

4 answers to this question

The maximum number of plugins that the Bethesda engine supports is 255. Wrye Bash can merge a few Skyrim mods into the bashed patch but not very many. You need to use TES5Edit and the Merge Plugins xEdit Script to merge plugins. There are discussions on the STEP forums about how to do this. Note that with a large number of plugins there may be stability problems with Skyrim, as discussed in the Support and Troubleshooting portion of the forums, especially if the computer system and graphics card are not highly capable.

And no, it isn't actually that easy to merge plugins especially if some have incompatibilities. The ones that Wrye Bash can merge are easy to do but it can only merge the few plugins that are easy to merge.

The maximum number of plugins that the Bethesda engine supports is 255. Wrye Bash can merge a few Skyrim mods but not very many. You need to use TES5Edit and the Merge Plugins xEdit Script to merge plugins. There are discussions on the STEP forums about how to do this. Note that with so many plugins there may be stability problems with Skyrim, as discussed in the Support and Troubleshooting portion of the forums, especially if the computer system and graphics card are not highly capable.

Thank you so much for your response. I have that script but I don't know how to use it. Could you please give me links to learn how to properly merge files manually?