Hey all,

So I finally installed SRLE+REGS through MO (and now I see that I'll have to wait for Immersive Citizens to get all the patches), but alas there are some things that are annoying.

1. My head is a different color from my body, so my question is do I install the additional complextions when I install mature skin? (in the guide it only shows the complextions and if I unmark the additional I get a message that it could cause game instability)? It was REALLY ugly (completely different color from the body) until I used the texBlend tool for UNP body

2. Should I install every mod seperatly, so do I merge or should I rename optionals for a given mod?

1. I use the mod organizer internal installer not nmm so I don't get this message but it's safe to ignore. As for the mismatch mine is perfectly smooth without edits... any differences?

2. I always install separate using rename.

Ok so I finally got around to reinstalling the mature skin and I extracted the partical and subsurface patches from vividian ENB (because Im using Realvision (used the patches on his page) + the weather mods exept supreme storms) and now my head is a bit darker then the body (much closer then before, but not quite there yet). I tried the mature skin recommended on the RV page and then its even worse.

I can't figure out witch mod is giving the tints (or something) for the female heads?

Here is how it looks:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2YFXE2BgXmuaURQbmFJYVZiVFE/view?usp=sharing

Guess I'll try reinstalling one final time xD

Yea no xD

I installed it the day before yesterday and now I tried every possible variant (so almost all the options in the mature skin and even the textures from UNPB but nada) and always the head is a bit different from the body :(

I think the culprit may be the optimized textures, do you use the ones from nexus or do you manually make them??

Thinking of giving up on this damnation called modding skyrim for a few months :(

And hoping that you'll, in the future maybe give an option with the Realvision (I really dislike the cartoonish feel of Vividian, not to mention the fps drop in foggy weather) as a preset (one does not simply change an enb preset xD) and that the regs and srle+regs guides get updated :) hope is the last to die...

Oh and one more question (I got a second ssd) do I install Steam on C then Skyrim on D or everything on D?

Yea no xD

I installed it the day before yesterday and now I tried every possible variant (so almost all the options in the mature skin and even the textures from UNPB but nada) and always the head is a bit different from the body :(

I think the culprit may be the optimized textures, do you use the ones from nexus or do you manually make them??

Thinking of giving up on this damnation called modding skyrim for a few months :(

And hoping that you'll, in the future maybe give an option with the Realvision (I really dislike the cartoonish feel of Vividian, not to mention the fps drop in foggy weather) as a preset (one does not simply change an enb preset xD) and that the regs and srle+regs guides get updated :) hope is the last to die...

Oh and one more question (I got a second ssd) do I install Steam on C then Skyrim on D or everything on D?

Simple way to test if it's optimized textures is to simply uncheck them. I used the STEP batch files to create the ones I'm currently using. Regarding head/body color mismatches that can occur from bad enb settings as well so see if shift-f12 to disable enb reduces the issues.

Re: Vividian... try installing the vanilla instead of Vivid option.

All my game / mod files are on D:/ (a single ssd) but my MO downloads folder is on E:/ (a standard hd).

And would you be so kind to tell me what memory values you're using in the enblocal.ini

Maybe Ill just go purely with your guide :) one does not simply give up on skyrim xD

Will post mine when I get home. At work atm. :)

Also, you can edit your posts.  So instead of posting 4 posts in a row with one line of text, click the EDIT button on the post you just made and add your new line of text to your existing post.  It's generally considered bad forum etiquette to double/triple/quadruple post save in some very specific circumstances.

EDIT:

j0fc9.png

Edited by Mator
  • +1 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.