ENB Organizer

Breems

Nexus Link

Hopefully this can ease the pain of switching between ENB presets for some folks.

I based the INI Quick Edit menu off of the INI edits recommended by STEP. I would appreciate any feedback from STEP veterans on this part of the process. If it's efficient enough, perhaps some users could use the quick edits in the future to quickly enable STEP-recommended settings, as well as a way to install ENBoost.

• +1 1

Heya Breems. Moved this to the proper forum. ^v^

Message Z929969, or TechAngel85 on the nexus for the mod authors badge. If you were posting this in support in hopes of using us as your support forum, talk to those two about it.

I'll be sure to try this out I don't normally use ENB managers but we'll see.

Heya Breems. Moved this to the proper forum. ^v^

Message Z929969, or TechAngel85 on the nexus for the mod authors badge. If you were posting this in support in hopes of using us as your support forum, talk to those two about it.

I'll be sure to try this out I don't normally use ENB managers but we'll see.

Thanks for moving it to the correct forum, phazer.

I don't believe it's quite big enough to warrant a support forum (at least not yet), so I was just posting it to share and possibly get feedback from the most experienced Skyrim modders out there.

• 1 year later...

thumbs up from me for this.

there are a few things that MO cannot handle, notibly almost anything that doesn't go into the data folder or is a base ini file (skyrim, skyrimprefs).

ENB presets are one of those.

don't know where to add this exactly, but i actually would suggest to install the ENB organizer and using it to set up the ENBoost file & settings. for non ENB users this is a little bit more work. for everyone else it immediately tells them: hey, here is another tool that will help you to switch to an ENB preset after a first core/extended installation with ENBoost. it even allows you to quickly switch between various ENB presets.