v2.2.9.2 Development

TechAngel85

I'm pretty sure that Tech is the only one who has been marking mods accepted this release, and if the OP is correct, the Changelog is up-to-date as per that.

I'm going through and making sure everything is hunky-dory.

I don't think the wiki got borked. I think we got drunk somewhere.

And BTW, I re-re-fixed that horrid DLC Required and DLC Supported thing taking up an absurd amount of space on the mod pages. God, that was annoying!

OP is correct for any mods I've marked accepted.

Got to head to bed before I'm sleeping on this keyboard. Meds I took for a bug that being passed around at work are knocking me out. If you guys release tonight or tomorrow before I'm off work, I'll look forward to seeing it. Gnite all! :turned:

I'm pretty sure that Tech is the only one who has been marking mods accepted this release, and if the OP is correct, the Changelog is up-to-date as per that.

I'm going through and making sure everything is hunky-dory.

I don't think the wiki got borked. I think we got drunk somewhere.

And BTW, I re-re-fixed that horrid DLC Required and DLC Supported thing taking up an absurd amount of space on the mod pages. God, that was annoying!

I got drunk right now, does that count?

OP is correct for any mods I've marked accepted.

Got to head to bed before I'm sleeping on this keyboard. Meds I took for a bug that being passed around at work are knocking me out. If you guys release tonight or tomorrow before I'm off work, I'll look forward to seeing it. Gnite all! :turned:

I'll check everything over and have it ready for tomorrow. Patches are done. Compilation just needs a quick look over with the new mods. We can do an installer for it and the patches and release the update then. 

All currently accepted mods have been added to the dev guide.

All currently removed mods have been removed from the dev guide -- with the exception of any Compilation removals

All Core mods fitting the above criteria have been checked.

Now I'm working on Extended.

One more to add to the LOOT list:

Meta Rule Instructions

Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Load after:

Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Can I just ask, Why does STEP Have you keep both plugins when they are exactly the same? I had a look in TES5Edit and they have the exact same records. If people use Complete Crafting Overhaul, Shouldnt people just delete the Weapons and Armor True Weapons Lvl Lists?

I noticed that the detailed instructions for Immersive Citizens-AI Overhaul says to let the installer choose the correct options. ELE and CRF was patched by the new STEP extended beta patch, even though the CRF patch was a master to it. It was of course a beta patch and therefore not finished and EssArrBee might have removed those records.

I'm very excited for the new release. :-) It looks like it's almost ready!

Besides the new patches and possible compilation, the main things left that I can see are:

- New INI tweaks addition

- Removal of Closer Quiver and Longer Arrows in favor of BSW options

- Possible addition of DRAUGR in place of current Book of Silence options??? (assuming from Tech's post and the subsequent replies)

Everything else I saw seems very minor, like the small errors on the wiki pages I mentioned earlier. Certainly not important enough to hold you guys back from release.

Lol I feel like a kid at Christmas. :D

Thanks again for all the hard work you guys put into this project, day-in and day-out!

Cheers!

We can do that or just release it like the ones we have now. All files are in the Copy Share STEP Compilation and STEP Patches\2.2.9.2 dev folders. The texture compilation we already have is included. It can also be installed in section N since I made it without any files that are overwritten.

A simple installer would be something like:

1. Which STEP Patch or Plugin do you want to install?
    1. STEP Core Patch
    2. STEP Core Patch - No Enhanced Lighting for ENB
    3. STEP Extended Patch
    4. STEP Extended Patch - No Enhanced Lighting for ENB
    5. STEP Combined Plugin
    6. STEP Combined Plugin - No Hearthfire
    7. None
  2. Are you installing STEP Core or STEP Extended?
    1. Core (installs Core Compilation only)
    2. Extended (install Core and Extended Compilation only)

That's about the most simple that we could do right now. It would reduce the files on the nexus by quite a bit.

We can do that or just release it like the ones we have now. All files are in the Copy Share STEP Compilation and STEP Patches\2.2.9.2 dev folders. The texture compilation we already have is included. It can also be installed in section N since I made it without any files that are overwritten.

A simple installer would be something like:

1. Which STEP Patch or Plugin do you want to install?
    1. STEP Core Patch
    2. STEP Core Patch - No Enhanced Lighting for ENB
    3. STEP Extended Patch
    4. STEP Extended Patch - No Enhanced Lighting for ENB
    5. STEP Combined Plugin
    6. STEP Combined Plugin - No Hearthfire
    7. None
  2. Are you installing STEP Core or STEP Extended?
    1. Core (installs Core Compilation only)
    2. Extended (install Core and Extended Compilation only)

That's about the most simple that we could do right now. It would reduce the files on the nexus by quite a bit.

That's the goal behind the installer. I'll whip it up.

In practice STEP:Core 2.2.9 can be used to launch any existing savegame, however, a clean save is recommended.

I think we're going to have to recommend a new game this time, what with USLEEP, Footprints, and DynDoLOD all recommending it. Gonna have to do new game or suffer bugs.