Hearthfire Extended (by Kinaga)

dlc hearthfire mod house

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:54 AM

Discussion thread:
Hearthfire Extended by Kinaga
Wiki Link

This mod looks great. Very lore-friendly as well.

Adds a bunch of additional items for you to craft for your hearthfire home. Stuff like beehives, a windmills, a well, butter churn, and more.

Hearthfire was pretty lackluster, so something that can make it better is a godsend. This may even be STEP Extended territory if it doesn't go over the top.

#2 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:04 PM

Already have this installed, but haven't had a chance to evaluate it yet. Agree with you though - assuming it's not over the top, this seems like stuff that should have been there in the first place.

#3 FuzzRocket9

FuzzRocket9

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:56 PM

Sounds like official DLC too. I love one of the future features if I read it correctly, build a house anywhere you want.

#4 Crimson13

Crimson13

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:29 PM

So far it sounds pretty good. I haven't tried it yet, I figure I'll wait for an apparent bug to get fixed along with Dawnguard being added to this mod. Not to mention that this also allows you to use the Hearthfire planters with ingredients from Dawnguard and Dragonborn which I don't know why weren't added officially. It also lets me take a mod off my mod list, which is nice.

#5 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:29 PM

Wasn't aware of any conflict between this and Dawnguard - and as you mentioned, the DG plants are there, so what, exactly, is the incompatibility?

#6 paradoxbound

paradoxbound

Guard

• Contributors
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:03 AM

I installed this a few days ago to give it a try and I am part way through building Lakeview Manor, so far nothing nasty has jumped out and bit me but yeah gods Hearthfire is dull compared to the better house mods.

#7 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,493 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:38 AM

I installed this a few days ago to give it a try and I am part way through building Lakeview Manor, so far nothing nasty has jumped out and bit me but yeah gods Hearthfire is dull compared to the better house mods.

Very dull! So dull that I'm planning on expanding on one of my favorite player home mods to bring it some new life.

Marked for Testing.

#8 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,493 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:57 AM

Since I'm currently building a house, I'm adding this to testing for Extended (possibly Core if nothing is too wack).

#9 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,493 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:20 AM

One thing I found that is a bit odd is when you build the road. It's covered by grass clipping through it everywhere. Hopefully this is be fixed in a future update.

asf72HNNpXaAxCW2

#10 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:16 PM

Hey since we're testing in HF, let's also do Retexture for Bread - Hearthfire. I'll link it later when I'm not on my phone.

#11 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,493 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:47 AM

I just found out for those that are testing this mod, you should create a LOOT rule for ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp to load after hearthfireextended.esp or you will not get ELE's lighting edits.

#12 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:07 AM

Thanks for that Tech. Dont wanna give up our pretty lighting, now do we?

EDIT: After checking, due to a few other meta rules I have in place from the install, it's already in that condition. No issues.

Edited by Shadriss, 04 July 2015 - 02:10 AM.

#13 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:25 AM

ELE is weighted, so it sorts after everything that has a lower weight. Just about every mod is 0, so it sorts after them. I think the only things in STEP with higher weight is STEP Patches, Bashed Patch, SkyProc, and maybe DynDOLOD

#14 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,493 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:43 AM

ELE is weighted, so it sorts after everything that has a lower weight. Just about every mod is 0, so it sorts after them. I think the only things in STEP with higher weight is STEP Patches, Bashed Patch, SkyProc, and maybe DynDOLOD

Well LOOT is sorting this mod after ELE for me which according to xEdit is undoing some of the lighting values and setting them back to vanilla. This is why I mentioned it.

#15 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:13 AM

Well LOOT is sorting this mod after ELE for me which according to xEdit is undoing some of the lighting values and setting them back to vanilla. This is why I mentioned it.

Do you have this rule?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accepted, dlc, hearthfire, mod, house

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users