So, for whatever reason, you were downloading a huge file from the Nexus through Mod Organizer, got it to like 70%, and then the power went out, you quit Mod Organizer, or something else happened, and now it won't download. You try to click resume, but all you get is a "Download failed: Error downloading http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com............. - server replied: Forbidden (202) " message. You say to yourself, "Boy, I sure wish I wouldn't have to download the whole file over again!" Well, here's how you can:
- Go to the download page on the Nexus
- On the desired file, click the "download manually'' link
- Once the file is beginning to download, pause it.
- Copy the download link.
- Close Mod Organizer. Keep it closed for this step.
- Go to your downloads directory and find the .unfinished.meta file for the file you were downloading.
- Open the file with a text editor (such as Notepad or Notepad++)
- In the url field, remove the download link there and replace it with your new download link retrieved from your paused download. Be sure to keep the quotes around the link.
- Save the modified meta file.
- Start Mod Organizer and click resume.