DRAGON PRIEST (by Kajuan)

oqhansoloqo

Ah, that makes sense. After reading your comment, and looking at the screenshots more closely, it really does look like rust. Which definitely makes sense, considering the age of the Dragon Priests.

Overall, from these screenshots I prefer the Kajuan Dragon Priest texture over the vanilla or the aMidianBorn texture shown.

Rust would make sense... having it show in distinct bands like that does not. Rust would apply itself semi-equally across any exposed surface, not in concentrated regions (unless, of course, those regions were ALL that were exposed, somehow). It's a minor thing anyhow, just something I noted in passing. Don't think it's enough of a distractor to worry about ('cause I'm gonna yell at Morokai about rust and color coordination while I'm shooting him full of arrows, right?).

Have you looked at these in the game yet, Shadriss? These first two are close ups of the right and left arms without ENB. The last two are close ups of the armor without and with Vividian ENB enabled.

1Be86KZSzdb3fkr63Yl37hq1hchNiTwP

hHTDWpQNdEv61GohGlqm4f7lxejiYLoN

I just want to make sure my bad screenshots aren't clouding your judgement. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how to get good comparison shots and failing miserably.

Sounds good. As I've said a few times, it was a minor thing, but it stuck out to me. You shots are fine, Greg. As I said - if it's rust, I wouldn't expect it to band quite like that, so it came across as something else entirely to my mind. Still a good replacement, and hardly a deal killer - as I said, I'm not gonna critique a Priest's armor while I'm trying not to die. :)

I don't think I've ever come within 30 feet of a Dragon Priest in the game. I usually open the door, sneak into the room until I hear the popcorn, sneak back towards the door, and snipe away with the best bow and arrows in my inventory. Some of these are really lame setups anyway because I know at least one in which all the Draugr fall dead when the Dragon Priest is killed -- and this is about three or four hits with a good bow. You'd think a Dragon Priest would have more health than a Draugr Deathlord. Well, it does, but the health is so close (I think 1400 vs 1490) that they may as well be the same.

I don't think I've ever come within 30 feet of a Dragon Priest in the game. I usually open the door, sneak into the room until I hear the popcorn, sneak back towards the door, and snipe away with the best bow and arrows in my inventory. Some of these are really lame setups anyway because I know at least one in which all the Draugr fall dead when the Dragon Priest is killed -- and this is about three or four hits with a good bow. You'd think a Dragon Priest would have more health than a Draugr Deathlord. Well, it does, but the health is so close (I think 1400 vs 1490) that they may as well be the same.

Greg,

Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of the Enemies >>> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40491/? pretty much resolves that issue. HP nearly doubled, magika increased, more perks and spells on them. I could not play this game with out this mod.

• +1 2

Greg,

Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of the Enemies >>> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40491/? pretty much resolves that issue. HP nearly doubled, magika increased, more perks and spells on them. I could not play this game with out this mod.

This mod gives Ulfric shouts +1 lore

If I'm not mistaken it also gives every draugr a basic shout -1 lore?

Edited by spaceoden

• 3 months later...