Some texture mods refuse to show up

Nerd_Venom

Question

So after using Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) for a long time I decided to use Mod Organizer (MO) v1.3.8 to install my mods later. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled New Vegas, started it vanilla and exited. I started up NMM and I told it where to find the newly installed New Vegas. After that, I saw all my old mods that I had previously installed and still had Archive Invalidation enabled.

I saw a video about MO and decided to use that instead. I installed MO to the default location of program files(x86)\Mod Organizer which I know realize was a bad idea. Going through the MO tutorial I enabled Auto Archive Invalidation and copied the default profile making my own. I installed some basic UI mods which worked just fine, but it's when I started installing texture mods that I noticed something strange. Some textures just wouldn't show up no matter what I did. I tried disabling and enabling Auto Archive Invalidation, using the Archive Invalidation Invalidated mod with Auto Archive Invalidation off and on but nothing seemed to fix this.

Ignoring all this I made a new copy of the Default profile with Auto Archive Invalidation on and followed the entire STEP guide for New Vegas. Going into my game, I noticed that mods that effected things such as NPC clothing textures, clutter like cash registers, money, phones and ect. didn't change at all. I had problems with Robert's Male Body mod and Type3 Armor Replacer having the black bar on the chest and mismatched textures on the whole body. I was able to fix it by making a archiveinvalidation.txt with all the texture files listed and putting in the mods install folder for MO. Yet large texture packs like NMC's Texture pack or Poco Bueno Texture pack appeared to work just fine.

For example this mod "Tweaked Cash Register": ( https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40329/? ) won't work at all, yet this mod "Fallout Food Package Retexture Compilation" :  ( https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59232/? ) works with and without Auto Archive Invalidation, or any other method of Archive Invalidation enabled. It doesn't seem to matter what profile I use in MO either.

I did test these two mods out without MO by simply installing myself into the New Vegas data folder and using the Archive Invalidation Invalidated mod which fixed this problem completely. Every mod I tried out worked flawlessly. Even using NMM allowed these mods textures to show up in my game. For some reason when I try using MO only some mod's textures seem to work.

Is there any way to fix this at all? I could just ignore this and play my STEP guided profile but I just really annoys my seeing that low res cash register or phone sitting there in Goodsprings General Store. I would love some help with this, it's driving me insane.

I should also mention it's a Steam version of New Vegas and that I uninstalled MO from the default location and re-installed it into New Vegas's install location after all this.

TLDR: Some mod's textures just don't show up at all when using Mod Organizer.

Thanks

Edited by Nerd_Venom