XCOM 2

Neovalen

Ugh! This game is way out of balance in it's vanilla state! Maybe I'm just used to the balancing mod I have installed for XCOM:EU, but things happen WAY too fast in the game. You barely have time to build up your team and do your research projects before you're having to fight again. I had three Avatar projects pop up within two days! :down: I think it's time to search for some mods. I can't even enjoy this game in it's current state. :dry:

• 2 months later...

Man...do I feel like a rookie.

I installed Long War 2 and love the concepts it introduces; however, I feel that it overpowers the enemies for the beginning of the game. I haven't won a single mission and have had to restart twice from loosing all my soldiers. Your soldiers aim totally suck and they typically miss an enemies that is literally one space in front of them and not behind cover. For some reason that makes no since the hit chance in these situations is not 100%. I mean...that's the equivalent of walking up to someone, putting a gun against their chest, pulling the trigger, and still managing to miss. The possibility of that is near 0. That's my only complaints about Long War 2 so far.

I'm probably going to have to play on rookie just to get into the game a bit with Long War 2 installed. :ermm: