Bizzare loot tables. Too advanced, non thematic.

Rorax

Question

I'm not even sure where to start looking for this. But enemies seem to have mixed up, non thematic or outright endgame loot tables right from Good Springs.

Example, the Joe Cob gang that attacks Goodsprings, were throwing Plasma grenades and had other mid game energy weapons on them. Weird for two reasons, thats not "thematic" for the powder gangers and 2. those are some pretty advanced weapons for a level 1 character.

Then just down the road in Primm there were a couple of bandits in the Bison steve packing 12.7 Submachine guns which is a late game Great Divide weapon. And also out of character for bandits to be using.

Then just down the road at the abanndoned police station just before the NCR outpost the Jackle gang leader outside was running around butt naked using a hunting rifle.

Where would I start looking to figure out whats messing with loot tables like that? are there any particular mods in Fear and Loathing that distribute weapons to all tables? Any mods that abolish level lists for weapons and armor? Could it be the bashed patch? if so what did I do wrong making it with FlashNV?

3 answers to this question

Remove The Right to Bear Arms and run the Bashed Patch again. You'll be good after that.

Rorax - This was a recent change to the guide.  You should check the changelog to see what else was recently changed, as those changes might benefit you as well in other ways.

Then just down the road at the abanndoned police station just before the NCR outpost the Jackle gang leader outside was running around butt naked using a hunting rifle.

Them apocalyptic survivers be crazy...