ENB Subpixel AA impossible to activate

Sunabouzu

Question

In the guide it states to activate subpixel AA in the enblocal.ini file which I did. But for some reason, it just doesn't work in game. Edge AA and Temporal AA both work with the Vividian ENB installed as instructed, but the subpixel AA doesn't work. It looks very bad. I have all hardware AA disabled.

When you shift + enter to show the ENB configurator and then open the Anti-aliasing section, only edge-aa and temporal-aa can be modified. subpixel-aa is grayed out, meaning you are unable to change it.

Does ENB just have really poorly done anti-aliasing, am I doing something wrong, or is there some unknown incompatibility?

I am about halfway through doing a full install of SR:LE, but this has been getting on my nerves the whole time and I can't quite figure it out.  :confused:

1 answer to this question

Hi there,

Subpixel Antialiasing can just be activated in the enblocal.ini file but... it wont do some really noticeable improvement. I would go for SMAA Antialiasing then (extra option in the vividian installer) to get some nice smooth Anti Aliasing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.