STEP:Extended + SRLD

FuzzyDuck

Question

Hail! 
So, i've got a simples question. The STEP:Extended Patch were thought with the ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp as it master, but, i've started following the SR:LD Guide, and on it, i've installed Falksaar and Wyrmstooth, so i had to reinstall ELE, as it's pointed in the guide.

But then, i've noticed it, the file formated for ELE with Falksaar and Wyrmstooth is called ELE_Legendary_FR_Wr_Lite.esp.

I need it to be named like that, so that the SRLD and REGS compatibility patch to work, but i also need the STEP:Extendd Patch to work.

So, what i am saying is, there's a way to remove , rename the master in the STEP Extended Patch?
If so, how?
Or someone allready did that, and i didn't found the instructions?

2 answers to this question

SRLE and STEP are pretty much separate guides. You should do one or the other.

If you go to the STEP Patches thread in Mods> Mod Anthology> Section N. You'll see the non-ELE patches link in the OP. I kept them off the nexus to reduce confusion about what patch to download.

Ohh, ok Thx :3
But i've followed your instructions (that i just found out, 10 secs after posting this) of using WyreBash to change the STEP Extended Patch master to the one required by SRLD ;3

Thx for atturing my annoying existence xD