fist thru face&some feedback

I believe he means to say that the body will look weird if he started shrinking body parts at random. I for one see the value of the aesthetic argument.

If you're not too fond of the Readius mod, which frankly, I'm not either; you can opt for the Pip-Boy 2500 which Gopher uses. Lore wise, that's a solid choice as it was (AFAIK) the Pip-Boy model used in the original Fallout games. It should produce the same result as the Readius, leading to no arm-clipping. 

That's perfect! Thank you again.

Nopw I'm trying to figure out why a few of the guns have scrambled textures (Homemade rifle, Lucky, etc,). Kind of wish there was a troubleshooting bit at the end of the F&L guide, as idk even where to start.

Do you have the 357 magnum retextured mod as well as Millenia's weapons retex project?

Yes, and the normal 357 is fine. 

So, Lucky specifically I could fix by re-checking WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp, which is one of those un-checked by the bashed patch, but it doesn't fix other guns with the same problem, like the homemade rifle. hmm.

Edited by thebigJ_A