The Mythic Dawn guide has now finally been updated.
This thread will serve as a discussion board about potential changes to the modding aspect of the guide and any feedback about the changes.
This post will serve as a changelog to keep track of the changes that have been made.
Feedback is appreciated.
Changelog: (Updated 8/25)
- INI Tweak section has been completely redone and changed in so many ways
- DR6 and UVIII have been removed from the guide due to being buggy and unsupported for a long time
- Let the People Drink has been removed from the guide due to it being integrated into Better Cities
- Real Lava has been removed from the guide due to it no longer being useful and overwritten by OR
- Sounds of Cyrodiil has been removed from the guide due to it being a terrible mod
- WTF I'm a Missing Mesh has been removed from the guide due to it being integrated into the UOP
- Added seven mods to the guide
- Reorganized some mods that needed to be installed in a specific order and put them under a "Advanced Mods" section
- Changed the "Atmosphe, Sound & Lighting" section to just "Sound"
To-do List for hishutup:
- Remove empty vanilla columns from UI section (I tried but couldn't get it to format correctly when removing them)
- Do BCF related things
- Check what mods still need userrule/masterlist stuff for LOOT
- Install and test AEVWD
- Integrate RAM Disk into the guide
- Test shadeMe and other mods
Potential Textures & Mods to Add:
- Landscape retexture
- Fort Ruins retexture
- Bruma retexture
- Cheydinhal retexture
- HiRez Clutter - Silverware
- Oblivion Trees Overhaul - (Author of Oblivion Grass Overhaul)
- Atmospheres v3 - Seems to be the authors more recent version of The Imperial Firmament.
- shadeMe - Add dynamic shadows.
- CTD and Memory Patch - Include after OR 3.0 update
- The Natural World
- AFK_PrayerIdles - Adds prayer animations to priests, seems pretty cool for immersion.
- Combat Taunts Removed - "THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU FALL DOWN AND BLEEEEEED TO DEATH!!!"
- Skyrimesque Counts and Countesses - Makes the royalty wear more luxurious clothes.
- Better Cities Aristocrat - UL Patch
- Improved Fruits, Vegetables, and Meat
- Improved Amulets and Rings
Edited by SynthetikHD, 12 September 2015 - 05:30 PM.