Immersive Jewelry (by Forteverum)

brokenpaine

No, you probably won't notice, to be honest. Necklaces are less than a third of the jewelry in the mod, and of those that only fit females, when it says "looks best with CBBE" it doesn't mean it won't look passable with UNP. The body part in question is the central breast bone, and while there is a big difference between the breast bone of vanilla and either UNP and CBBE, as far as that one body part goes, there isn't much difference between CBBE and UNP. I really doubt you'll notice.

That great news! I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl!

And, as an aside, I just want to say, completely apart from all of your hard work making the game that much more enjoyable, thank you for being so accessible and approachable! I still find it surprising that mod authors bother with us users, who are often an unappreciative and demanding lot.

But there are so many mod authors who are simply great, who go above and beyond in putting up with our questions and general ignorance. It's surprising how many of them hang out in the STEP forums!

Thanks again!

I've having some difficulties. I'm using version 1.03 and some of the jewelry is not showing up in game either when you examine it or when female npcs are wearing it. It can be equipped but it's just invisible. Nothing is overwriting the mod. It is on top of an SRLE build and I have adjusted the FNIS slots as recommended. LOOT has sorted it near the top of the load order (slot 61 of 251 esms/esps) right after CCOR. What could be causing the items to be invisible?

Yes, I compared the file structures to make sure. Thank you for helping me figure that out. I've now activated a properly configured esp and problem solved. I'm guessing the game will require a new Bashed Patch? Will it be safe to carry on with a saved game?

Edited by maedrhos

So of course you wanted the .esp from the update, which is 1.03, and everything else that's in the 1+ GB file. If you had tried your game with the 1.03 esp activated and simply couldn't see your meshes and textures, there's no need to rerun your Bashed Patch. The game will now simply be able to find the textures and meshes it couldn't before.

• 3 weeks later...

You know, I would swear I saw a little blurb elsewhere in these forums in which the post author mentioned an incompatibility between this mod and Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul, but I'll be darned if I can remember where I saw it. I was curious to learn more, but haven't seen anything else about it on either the Immersive Jewelry or the Complete Alchemy web pages.

So, I'll just come out and ask outright - is there an issue running this mod with that one?

• 7 months later...

I also have some items invisible (when equipped), but unlike Maedros I have both update, and main file. The most recent is an 'Amethyst Pendeloque Silver link Tiara'. (what does pendeloque mean/stand for?) When i equip it to my follower it shows. My character is a female Khajiit. Is this a problem with khajiit or do i have an error?

I'm going to stop playing Skyrim till I have an answer because when I found it I had a  SHINY!SHINY!SHINY!SHINY! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  moment and I may just kill my follower while I can't use it :innocent:. my precious....

I also have some items invisible (when equipped), but unlike Maedros I have both update, and main file. The most recent is an 'Amethyst Pendeloque Silver link Tiara'. (what does pendeloque mean/stand for?) When i equip it to my follower it shows. My character is a female Khajiit. Is this a problem with khajiit or do i have an error?

I'm going to stop playing Skyrim till I have an answer because when I found it I had a  SHINY!SHINY!SHINY!SHINY! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  moment and I may just kill my follower while I can't use it :innocent:. my precious....

Pendeloque is a cut of gem. It's a 3D pear cut for pendants.

Yes, Khajiit and Argonians have weird shaped heads and so there do not exist models for all of them created by the jewelry authors.

Pendeloque is a cut of gem. It's a 3D pear cut for pendants.

Yes, Khajiit and Argonians have weird shaped heads and so there do not exist models for all of them created by the jewelry authors.

will this be fixed in future updates?

Edited by Drakkenor

will this be fixed in future updates?

Not before many other scheduled updates. To go through and fit every circlet to Khajiit and Argonian heads isn't really a good tradeoff in time, given the small number of players for these races. Even to go through and fit necklaces to another body type than CBBE would be a more worthwhile expenditure of time in terms of players whom it would benefit.

I do intend to fit the necklaces to males at some time, however.

Not before many other scheduled updates. To go through and fit every circlet to Khajiit and Argonian heads isn't really a good tradeoff in time, given the small number of players for these races. Even to go through and fit necklaces to another body type than CBBE would be a more worthwhile expenditure of time in terms of players whom it would benefit.

I do intend to fit the necklaces to males at some time, however.

As long a it is somewhere on the list, I can wait and play elves for a while. pouts... When the khajiit updates is done, can you post it on here please?