FusaFusa Project - Fluffy Animals (by Vicn)

68920-0-1440056129.gif

The original author is Japanese and this looks like vanilla creature textures, but I have a easy-follow tutorial I posted in the comments. Noobs are welcome

to read it and make patches. :;): For anyone wondering it's what I have done with the grass in Whiterun and the pelt rug things. It gives everything a furry look with minimal performanc loss. If you played Far Cry 4 without Hairworks you will be familiar with this effect. Like parallax it's quite an old trick, but new

for Skyrim's animal folk.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68920/?

This mod is surprisingly unpopular. Anyone like it and thinking of making some patches? The author seems to be really detached from the whole thing, which is really disappointing.

Yeah because noise strands are not being used and like I said it needs some better texture patches. In a higher-res it looks so much better. Mind you no one around here is interested in anything anymore. ::P:

But I usually see all the cool mods slide down the page. Well, the ones I think are cool. A lot of those on the list you started, so I'm not surprised they be testing. ::D:  Not saying you guys are slacking, I know that's not true.  :;):

Edit: Author finally comments and is talking about roofing now..Yep, just ignore everyone's questions about the mod and talk about something random... 

Edited by Guest

Lol why, because it has "Fusa Fusa" in the name instead of being called Immersive Fluffy Fur Overhaul? I actually think this is pretty interesting but I'm too lazy to make it work with non vanilla textures :p

I know, along with the author not willing to patch it, it wasn't a good idea. I did this though VERY quickly for newbs here. I needed to do it anyway as people can sort it out with my mods' too.

This just looks like a mod for japanese people.

That's racist! You are racist towards me because I am Arab!?

Get the reference?

Nah, but that's pretty racist. :;):

I think he means that the name and the cat's appearance have that anime thing going. Not 'racist' but demonstrative of stereotyping and prejudice ... which we all have BTW ;)

I just listened to an NPR segment on this a few days ago, so I am now an expert.

Well I see people took offense with the comment, so it's more xenophobic then Z? To me it's more like a classic Octo comment, so I'm cool with whatever. :;): It didn't really offend me.

I know, along with the author not willing to patch it, it wasn't a good idea. I did this though VERY quickly for newbs here. I needed to do it anyway as people can sort it out with my mods' too.

That's racist! You are racist towards me because I am Arab!?

Get the reference?

Nah, but that's pretty racist. :;):

Not man enough for this car, give him a hybrid!

P.S. Yes, precisely because of the "thing" in the first post. I don't have any sand in my ******, so your downvotes don't mean sh*t to me :P

(edit: apparently va-gi-na is a profanity, lol)

Edited by Octopuss

You tell me exactly what you want, and I will explain to you why it cannot be.

That secondary Octo comment. ::D: Why don't you like it? It's not a tentacle and there are better examples. It's just the uploader has crappy vanilla textures going. I actually thought Tech would like it with all that Hentai he denies watching in Firefox.  :^_^: