ENB Dirty Lens and Large Saved Games

maedrhos

Question

I just ended a 790 hour play-through using your SL:RE setup from November last year. There were three areas I couldn't enter in game due to some non-SL:RE quest mods which I've now taken out. Otherwise the game was incredibly stable. I can't thank you enough for all the great work you have done and the support you continue to provide this community. I had to stop because I couldn't load a save game after it passed 23 GB MB so I've just updated the game to your latest version and will use the console commands to pick up where I left off at Level 73 just after the Paarthurnax Dilemma.

I have two questions: I encountered the dirty lens effect in ENB 0.279 for the first time.....didn't like that at all...Can you make a suggestion on how to safely remove seeing a dirty lens?

Is an inability to load a save game so large related to the hardware or the software? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks again.

Edit...I solved the dirty lens problem: it was a file labeled enblensmask.png that was in the same Skyrim folder as TESV.exe. It has been there for over a year but  the new version of ENB used it as if it were a smudge on a camera lens. 

Edited by maedrhos

2 answers to this question