W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

I finished Bitter Harvest at level 4, but I have to admit I abused the system a bit. I dragged one of the ghouls near the Redanian guards then pulled them back out into the field. They kept some of the Ghouls busy so that the quest giver didn't die while I mopped up the Ghouls. :)

Brains over Brawn.

• +1 1

hey everyone i tried my experiment of setting Autoloot to herbs only and added the Radius hotkey tweak I left the MCM (yes skyrim reference there) at default. All seems ok but I am not out of a White Orchard yet this might be different in later in the game whne i start find Formulas and diagrams will keep an eye out. One thing a really don't like is the prices of Honeycombs they have been Nerfed so no more getting lots of money collecting honeycomb and selling to Tomira.

Edit: Oh my god the Griffin is bloody tough don't know how you did it Neo without potions or signs. I die in like 3 hits when Qun breaks and it take half my health as well very annoying. 

Edit 2: This is a little cheaty but if you guys are having serious issues with the Griffin (10 ammpts and died every time) suggest setting the enemy scaling in Ghost Mode to "MACH" it will make the fight easier. I like a challenge but i do also actually want to get on and play the bloody game lol.

Edited by Darth_mathias

hey everyone i tried my experiment of setting Autoloot to herbs only and added the Radius hotkey tweak I left the MCM (yes skyrim reference there) at default. All seems ok but I am not out of a White Orchard yet this might be different in later in the game whne i start find Formulas and diagrams will keep an eye out. One thing a really don't like is the prices of Honeycombs they have been Nerfed so no more getting lots of money collecting honeycomb and selling to Tomira.

Edit: Oh my god the Griffin is bloody tough don't know how you did it Neo without potions or signs. I die in like 3 hits when Qun breaks and it take half my health as well very annoying.

Edit 2: This is a little cheaty but if you guys are having serious issues with the Griffin (10 ammpts and died every time) suggest setting the enemy scaling in Ghost Mode to "MACH" it will make the fight easier. I like a challenge but i do also actually want to get on and play the bloody game lol.

I have been using the automotive for just herbs as well with true autoloot at a low radius to only pick up pretty much what what is right next to me. Haven't had any problems with diagrams or anything thus far as it's only herbs.

I did not choose looting corpses.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

That's autoloot, not automotive...bloody autocorrect on tapatalk

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Tried to hold out and actually finish my first play through, but an overhaul mode for TW3 is too much to resist. Looks like I'll be spending another couple hundred hours with this game. Damn you Neovalen! (j/k)

I'm curious why Immersive Cam has been dropped? Seemed like a pretty core part of the first version of this guide.

Tried to hold out and actually finish my first play through, but an overhaul mode for TW3 is too much to resist. Looks like I'll be spending another couple hundred hours with this game. Damn you Neovalen! (j/k)

I'm curious why Immersive Cam has been dropped? Seemed like a pretty core part of the first version of this guide.

After firing up my newly modded game, I see that my inquiry about Immersive Cam falls firmly in the "stupid question" category. I'm not sure which mod is adjusting the camera.... but I like it.

Why was the Increased LOD mod removed from the guide?

EDIT: Actually it looks like the author updated it. Just wondering why it was removed from your guide and if I should just use the version from the November 2016 guide or use the most current.

Thanks!

Edited by DoYouEvenModBro

I don't know how you do it...I was going to help out the boy in Velen and kill the Shrieker.  I even prepped my oils, bombs, as the right sign.  And I just keep dying and dying on Blood and Bones! I had to drop it to Sword and Story :( and I barely got him.  I'm the a Witcher and I can't survive.  It's really no fun being in a battle for hours and just dying.  I think I would hate Dark Souls or Bloodborne. I'll link the video here for advice, I didn't include the other hour of attempts...Should be up in an hour or so.

https://youtu.be/dF6Y-4peHz0

Edited by mcshame

I don't know how you do it...I was going to help out the boy in Velen and kill the Shrieker.  I even prepped my oils, bombs, as the right sign.  And I just keep dying and dying on Blood and Bones! I had to drop it to Sword and Story :( and I barely got him.  I'm the a Witcher and I can't survive.  It's really no fun being in a battle for hours and just dying.  I think I would hate Dark Souls or Bloodborne. I'll link the video here for advice, I didn't include the other hour of attempts...Should be up in an hour or so.

https://youtu.be/dF6Y-4peHz0

maybe for you my advise about setting the enemy scaling in Ghost Mode to "MATCH" it will make things easier that way enemies will scale to your current level.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I may be doing something wrong but it seems that the remove water droplets mod doesn't work if you merge it with other texture mods for some reason.

I had that happen with one of my texture mods in my first go-around. Redoing the merge fixed it.

I had that happen with one of my texture mods in my first go-around. Redoing the merge fixed it.

I can try redoing it when I get home today but after looking through the comments on the Nexus page, other people were saying that the remove water droplets mod didn't work when merged with other mods. 

Does anyone know what the texture mod limit is in the game before it starts giving you infinite loading screens/not loading some mods?

Edited by DoYouEvenModBro