W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

• 2 weeks later...

Still planning to update, but haven't been playing Witcher 3 recently, planning to get back to it soon.

Oh ok cool thanks. I was just curious. Right now I'm basically using your 26 November 2016 guide with a few of the mods updated (i.e. compilation instead of blood/weather/splash and HD Reworked newest 4.6 version). 

Just to inform you, Neovalen, the Nitpicker's Patch has been discovered by some people (including me) to cause a glitch, where loading screens occur during dialogue. However, the Nitpicker's Patch No-Armor-Textures version works perfectly.

Just to inform you, Neovalen, the Nitpicker's Patch has been discovered by some people (including me) to cause a glitch, where loading screens occur during dialogue. However, the Nitpicker's Patch No-Armor-Textures version works perfectly.

I have yet to see this myself, usually that is the result of the "too many texture mods" limit and not attributed to any specific mod. I'll keep an eye out though.

• 2 weeks later...

I experienced this problem so I switched to using the no-armor version as you recommended; unfortunately the problem has persisted. I've done the mod merge as suggested, so I'm not sure that's it. Any other ideas? The loadscreen occurs mostly when I try to skip dialogue, and also sometimes when it becomes my turn to select dialogue.

I experienced this problem so I switched to using the no-armor version as you recommended; unfortunately the problem has persisted. I've done the mod merge as suggested, so I'm not sure that's it. Any other ideas? The loadscreen occurs mostly when I try to skip dialogue, and also sometimes when it becomes my turn to select dialogue.

For what it's worth, dropping that mod altogether seemed to fix that particular issue, but now I'm having another. I can start a new game just fine...but I can't load a saved game. I got through the opening dream sequence, got the Lilac & Gooseberries quest, saved, and quit to desktop. I immediately started the game again and tried to load the game I'd just saved, and I was given a black screen. No loading icon or anything, no sound, nada. Had to alt-tab and close the game that way. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

How are you doing neovalen ? it's been a while3

Doing well, just busy with life and trying to relax the little time I do get to play games.  Gotta say I kind of miss the social aspect of up keeping the guide but damned if it wasn't time consuming. Need to find some people to actually PLAY games with... lol. :)

Recently finished:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Been playing the following as of late to varying degrees:

Battlefield 1 / TSNP Xpac

Divinity: Original Sin EE

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game

Mass Effect: Andromeda

The Witcher 3

Looking forward (100%) in the near future for:

Battlefield 1: In the name of the Tsar

EA Star Wars: Battlefront 2

XCOM2: War of the Chosen

On the "wait and see" or "wait for sale" list:

Assassins Creed: Origins

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Middle Earth: Shadow of War

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Still trying to get an answer on the LOD Mod removal. Was it bugged? I am not sure why it was removed from your guide.

Honestly, I have the latest version installed (with all of its requirements) but not in a good place to test if it actually made a visual difference or not. :) Feel free to try and let me know if you get around to it before I do.