W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

This guide went a long way towards my current modded playthrough. skipped a few things, and also added in the TES mod. Everything seems to be running fine, with the exception of area loot. Not too big of an issue since its loot on kill option is still functioning. Something about clicking on all the chests is zen for me.

Thanks for the well constructed guide.

hey guy need help I having a issue with Ghost mode and Alchemy trying to brew potion at a the alchemist in white orchard but for some reason it won't let me. I know I have all the needed ingredients in my stash. I thought you could brew potions from you stash while at an alchemist or herbalist or have i done the wrong at it needs to be in the inventory?

Oh Darth you are truly dense (but it has been ages since I played the Witcher 3) Brewing and crafting from stash works only when you *speak* to the alchemist. Brewing at the fire only uses the items from your inventory. For some truly dense reason I thought Brewing and crafting from stash could only be done when using a fire in the alchemist shop duh.

Hey Neo. Are you planning to update your guide any time soon? If you are, I have the below information that may help:

- Compilation v3.1 has a ton of bugs including turning campfires white and messing up some NPC/armor textures. Version 1.0 alpha fixes those bugs but doesn't include a lot of the changes from 3.1. That being said, both v3.1 AND v.1.0 both mess up Touissant clouds and make them look 2D

- Nitpickers patch also has a bug which messes up female NPC necklines, giving two different textures. Someone in the comments has a fixed version but it has its own bugs :-)

Hey Neo. Are you planning to update your guide any time soon? If you are, I have the below information that may help:

- Compilation v3.1 has a ton of bugs including turning campfires white and messing up some NPC/armor textures. Version 1.0 alpha fixes those bugs but doesn't include a lot of the changes from 3.1. That being said, both v3.1 AND v.1.0 both mess up Touissant clouds and make them look 2D

- Nitpickers patch also has a bug which messes up female NPC necklines, giving two different textures. Someone in the comments has a fixed version but it has its own bugs :-)

Thanks for the info, actually working on updating some things now but it'll probably take a bit to finish. :)

I'm adding in the new Witcher 3 Mod Manager that is out there because its very helpful. That being said, due to the bugs in the above mods I may end up just removing them and trying to find replacements for at least some of it.

Did you read the note about not playing strait after recompilation?... that's why it's there.

Recompile, get to menu, exit game, restart game, play.

I added it yesterday. :)

ah right just noticed you did a massive update my bad.

I see you switch form NMM to the new Witcher 3 mod manger is it better and easier to use?

Oh Neo you've done it again I'm just out of White Orchard and you've gone a done a massive update with shiny new Mod Manager now i am temped to scarp my installed and start again a fresh at this rate I'll never play the game. This is getting nearly as bad of try to actually play Skyrim lol.

ok so i have switched over to the new Witcher 3 Mod Manger and boy does i make thing a little easier there some suggests i have that i will lett the mod author know about. however as this guide is concerned Neo you might  want to mention that you need to repack Skellige Ice Breath and Sort Everything I had to extract and merge and zip into a single mod before the mod manger would recognize them prpperly.

Tell you, I love the Witcher 3 but boy can it be bloody frustrating at times was on Fyke Isle dealing with the Plague Maiden and I couldn't do a thing dropped the enemy health and damage modifiers and still couldn't defeat her in the end I had to dropped the difficult. Cos after the 10th time and swearing my head off Lexy came storming in and told me off.

Decided since i am just not that good to drop the difficulty to Blood and Broken Bones was playing on Death March but that is just too hard now (still only level 6 and not getting anywhere)